KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Good luck Sabin, you have a lot to look forward to with that career path! Plus it will be nice to have someone around, so when Tas and Drakis get pulled over in the candy van drunk with rubber fists all over the place they will need someone that can get them out of their "sticky" situation!

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Good luck Sabin! Stick with it man. I regret not finishing my degree almost daily. God I want a new job.

Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I prefer the term Thrall, or Master Thrall

Who cares what you prefer. NOW GET IN THE CLOSET BITCH!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Good luck Sabin, you have a lot to look forward to with that career path! Plus it will be nice to have someone around, so when Tas and Drakis get pulled over in the candy van drunk with rubber fists all over the place they will need someone that can get them out of their "sticky" situation!

This is exactly what will happen, and yes I will be needing some representation at that time, although I can only pay in frogs...

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: wolfgang

This is exactly what will happen, and yes I will be needing some representation at that time, although I can only pay in frogs...

HAHA and what if he asks for bananas instead? maybe he needs the potassium.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Good luck Sabin! Stick with it man. I regret not finishing my degree almost daily. God I want a new job.

Then go back and get it. No excuses. How can I say that, I did that very thing, working a full time job, traveling 32 to 40 weeks a year..finished the BS and got the MBA...no excuses bro..go get it. There is grant money out the wazzoo to pay for it as well if you dont want to do student loans.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Waited until I was 28 to go back to school full time and finish my dual degrees, while working 30-35 hours a week and putting myself through school financially.

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't of said "fuck it" and partied and had a grand ole time being a journeyman machinist/welder. Although, times were much simpler then, and I was much more happier because there was less stress, but at the same time, money makes the world go around, and just getting by wasn't cutting it anymore.

Just treat school like a job, put in your hours, go to class, and be prepared, the rest is just an endurance test for your ability to put up with bullshit and social loafers in group projects, and those are life long skills.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Then go back and get it. No excuses. How can I say that, I did that very thing, working a full time job, traveling 32 to 40 weeks a year..finished the BS and got the MBA...no excuses bro..go get it. There is grant money out the wazzoo to pay for it as well if you dont want to do student loans.

I make too much money to qualify for grants... At least, any of the ones I've seen. If you know a trick I'm all ears. But money isn't really the problem, its time. I'm sure I can make the time, I just have to do it.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
the rest is just an endurance test for your ability to put up with bullshit and social loafers in group projects, and those are life long skills.

LOL, being responsible for other people is the primary reason I want a new job.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

I make too much money to qualify for grants... At least, any of the ones I've seen. If you know a trick I'm all ears. But money isn't really the problem, its time. I'm sure I can make the time, I just have to do it.

If you can handle it and afford it, get them to lay you off or fire you for a reason that wouldn't bar you from unemployment benefits. Then ride the Obama unemployment train for one tax year. After that your income will be low enough to qualify you for the maximum for Pell Grant's and Stafford Loans.

Once your in the system, never make more then 10k a year working while you go to school and you will sustain your eligibility for maximum financial aid.

Yeah I know, its a shitty shitty world of unfair, unjust, financial aid rules, but they make the rules, our job is to find the holes in them.

The other option is to adopt a kid, or get married and have a kid. Your problem is, and fuck anyone who has a problem with this because its the cold hard truth of the government financial aid system, Your a SINGLE, MALE NON-Minority, with out any dependents.

I watch person after person who wasn't in the same category of us get almost all the barriers to financial aid removed from them because they were not either SINGLE, Caucasian, Male, or didn't push out a kid they couldn't really afford.

Don't get me even started about the rule of age, being you have to use your parents financial tax statements until your 24 yrs old, unless your a prior service member, or fall into a category in which these rules are lifted.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

If you can handle it and afford it, get them to lay you off or fire you for a reason that wouldn't bar you from unemployment benefits. Then ride the Obama unemployment train for one tax year. After that your income will be low enough to qualify you for the maximum for Pell Grant's and Stafford Loans.

Once your in the system, never make more then 10k a year working while you go to school and you will sustain your eligibility for maximum financial aid.

Yeah I know, its a shitty shitty world of unfair, unjust, financial aid rules, but they make the rules, our job is to find the holes in them.

The other option is to adopt a kid, or get married and have a kid. Your problem is, and fuck anyone who has a problem with this because its the cold hard truth of the government financial aid system, Your a SINGLE, MALE NON-Minority, with out any dependents.

I watch person after person who wasn't in the same category of us get almost all the barriers to financial aid removed from them because they were not either SINGLE, Caucasian, Male, or didn't push out a kid they couldn't really afford.

Don't get me even started about the rule of age, being you have to use your parents financial tax statements until your 24 yrs old, unless your a prior service member, or fall into a category in which these rules are lifted.

I could not agree more.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard