KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
I love that they give us new screenshots from time to time and that they do these Q&A's but so many of the questions are pretty pointless.

To the people who asked them I guess they aren't dumb but to me the only important questions at a pre-beta time are questions that help you pre-plan your character/city. So like telling us what all a clan stone protects is a great question, but they made it clear they dont want to tell us. Knowing about how skills are learned and what caps if any there may be... they've sorta told us this but more info would be nice, no one likes a gimp character or since you can learn any skill in DFO you wont have a gimp char but you will have to waste alot of time fixing your mistakes.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
After reading all the info from the last 3yrs. This game is going to have alot of similar things uo already has just a little more advanced. Ie: skills in uo 7x gm skills right? so basically u could have 7 skills. So your fighter/mage was 1 char and your crafting character was another
character(s) since you dont wanna waste skills points from your cap on your fighter. The combat system sounds neat but is going to be really hard to properly balance across the board. Oh well game has alot of unique features and im hoping it has the staying power like uo did.
i played uo for 4yrs. Asherons call 1 was the last game that kept my interest more than a year, until they started with the stupid nerf balancing classes patches and they killed it.
Anyways hopefully ill get in your guild before dfo comes out. because id hate to end up in a another guild and end up your enemy. :-( Not that im scured of you guys(derid)!! hehehe

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Hell even our enemies become guildmembers. We try our best to win with honor. Which translates to enemy guild members thinking to themselves,"Well my guild got destroyed and im tired of losing, I want to be with the winners... even though KGB killed us they at least didn't grief us much and they win battles so i'll join them!"

Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
But...grave dancing is fun!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
In WoW people danced or whatever but that was only a fraction of the fun that you could have in UO when you could pre-make macros with long phrases like, “Feel the burn biatch!" set to go off anytime you casted fireball. Or I had something KGB related like, “In accordance with KGB Law you have been found guilty of griefing; your penalty is death!"

It's like the nail in the coffin, the cherry on top, etc. A kill just feels so much more complete when it's followed by an appropriate remark.

Hall of Fame record
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Heh, I found it fun in shadowbane to piss on enemy's graves, but then again, I was playing a Barbarian. Ah...I love crushing enemies below my feet...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
Quote:

But...grave dancing is fun!

aye

SeeR

Link Copied to Clipboard