KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,019,620 Trump card
1,339,131 Picture Thread
477,934 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#71509 07/22/10 04:43 AM
L
Denied Candidate
OP Offline
Denied Candidate
L
Ok i have not even logged on yet and it's server down time, the ventrilo says i have been kicked from KGB. Well i know why, it's because i scammed a member of ksiR (the guild i used to be in) Well i did this before i even thought about joining KGB and i offered to comepnsate the guy i scammed i know that doesn't make up for it but honestly i told you guys before that i scammed someone. Why would you let someone in and change your mind in less than 1 day? just to mess around ande make me come all the way out to Ram and waste my time because you thought it would be funny?

well whatever the reason good luck to your clan i was really looking forward to joining you guys in KGB, a very established clan with some nice and humorous players as well as playing with some people i once knew in ksiR when the server first started even if they hate me now. probably going to quit the game... i can't jiun any clans now >_<

LoupenSP #71511 07/22/10 05:33 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
You reap what you sew brother. Your ability to do that to a clan mate, regardless of the reason, indicates a lack of honor that is intolerable in KGB, and I imagine most clans.

As to your telling anyone in KGB you had done this, I do not believe they understood the level you had scammed the person. Good luck,

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #71515 07/22/10 07:37 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
He told me about it. I did realize how severe it was.

However I had to speak with a few others before I was going to take any action.

I appreciate your honesty Loupen, but your past mistakes do have consequences in the future. You will learn his as you get older and are out on your own in RL.

I am sorry that you feel you have to quit the game due to this. But you have to learn sometimes, that your actions have consequences even if they are not immediate.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #71518 07/22/10 08:30 AM
L
Denied Candidate
OP Offline
Denied Candidate
L
yah i understand i really wish there was a way to take it all back because i have been hacked/scammed and i know howm uch it sucks idk why i did it but i know i'll never be able to really join another clan now and i was probably going to quit anyways i'm not an avid pvper / crafter / ppl hated me before i scammed anyone lol this games just not for me

good luck with DF^^

LoupenSP #71548 07/22/10 03:18 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: LoupenSP
yah i understand i really wish there was a way to take it all back because i have been hacked/scammed and i know howm uch it sucks idk why i did it but i know i'll never be able to really join another clan now and i was probably going to quit anyways i'm not an avid pvper / crafter / ppl hated me before i scammed anyone lol this games just not for me

good luck with DF^^

Hey, keep your head high, and it sounds like you learned from your mistakes. Best of luck to you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
LoupenSP #71549 07/22/10 03:18 PM
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
Fully support KGB in this matter.

Leeboi #71573 07/22/10 10:47 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
if it matters Loupen I sympathize with you because KGB is a great guild and we generally are very fair and trusting but the difficulties lie in that we have to protect the integrity of the guild first and foremost and just cannot take chances with people like other guilds do. I apologize personally, but it is my hope you understand our perspective.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #71576 07/23/10 12:16 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
if it matters Loupen I sympathize with you because KGB is a great guild and we generally are very fair and trusting but the difficulties lie in that we have to protect the integrity of the guild first and foremost and just cannot take chances with people like other guilds do. I apologize personally, but it is my hope you understand our perspective.

Holy shit those Senatorial skills are shining on this one smile

The power of the dark side is strong within this one..

wink

Ictinike #71591 07/23/10 11:41 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

Holy shit those Senatorial skills are shining on this one smile

The power of the dark side is strong within this one..

wink

Nah, his bullshit quotient just went up when he was drafted to the Senate so now he gets to spew more of the crap that was waiting to come out. Drakiis is a natural born politician, loose morals, malleable conscience, and completely rudderless. He'll do/say anything to get his way or appear to be "on your side" (which is just another way to get his way). i.e. his manwhore relationship with Tasorin...

wink

Oh, and for the record. I am, in fact, the worst team mate ever laugh

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #71594 07/23/10 11:53 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I approved this statement.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard