KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,007,058 Trump card
1,337,740 Picture Thread
477,295 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#70345 07/06/10 09:10 PM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
welp finally got some info on this program and with the new rays being instant cats this program is a game killer. anyone with decent programming skills can build a aimbot for darkfall. I just watched a video on youtube and believe it or not the link has been removed already, anyways the program detects pixels and thats how it works. the video i watched was a simple made aimbot that just locks on a players name identifying the red/orange pixel colors and with holding 1 key it stays locked on that target the one i saw was only good for 20yds or less range but seeing this makes me never wanna log in game again....
Anyways ill keep checking for the links and try to find the video i know itll be posted again somewhere.

ive always wondered why people could aim so well sometimes welp now we know...

Peace out...

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
You kill me bro, you really do. I have known AIMBOTS have existed since early in DFO. My god, in the early days of EU even I ran across people who could not miss. I do not give a damn how good someone is, simply impossible for them not to miss sometimes.

Anyway, you my friend keep posting these kinds of posts. Your either attempting to justify your own position leaving the game, or worse, your attempting to get others to go with you to make yourself feel better and to reinforce your need to be right. Both of which are a waste of energy.

If DFO has changed so much that you hate it that much, then quit. Period. Since I have dealt with aimbots and exploit using bitches and all the other levels of childish cheating ass who can't live without giving off the appearance of being the best, but really are nothing more than mechanics exploiters.

I do not win tons of PvP fights. I am ok at PvP, but I have to deal with that. It is not enough to make me quit. I know the aimbots exist and now we have the insta rays...Im still not quitting. If you want to quit, fine, see ya next round. But I'm not, nothing they have done or have is a "game" killer for me.

All in all, one day, they will get it right. It may be to late by then, but will happen. Or not. Look how long it took for Shadowbane and then, just when all was clicking, whammo..no more SB. Ciest la Vie.

For now, make a choice, either play with all of that in existance and have your own fun, or quit. But stop attempting to get people to quit with you so you are justified, or at least just accept it for what it is. Im in DFO until they shut the server down, if they do. I know I am not alone. I wish you wouldd be there too, but you have to make your own choices.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
It makes my ears hurt when mommy and daddy fight... frown

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Its not that they exist, its that AV continues to do nothing about it, and the client code is so weak, and the policing so bad, that you can be an amateur script kiddie, watch a youtube tutorial, and make your own aimbot in about an hours worth of work.

That is just deplorable from a developers prospective.

Don't get me even started about them not having Item ID's to put a simple stop to the dupe bugs that exist every single time there is a patch.

AV has done more to blow this game up then any hacker ever has.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
These have existed since Quake. There's a program called Punkbuster. If AV invested in this program they could eliminate this horseshit. or a good warden proggy.

Former KGB Member
Matt #70487 07/08/10 03:36 PM
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Originally Posted By: Matt
These have existed since Quake. There's a program called Punkbuster. If AV invested in this program they could eliminate this horseshit. or a good warden proggy.

Autoit can be used to create a pixel aimbot. BC2, MW2 they will all ALWAYS be plagued with aimbots as well as others just like there will always be new viruseson the web. Just because there will always be new viruses doesn't mean I am never getting on the web again. And just because there will always be cheaters/hackers in every single game does not mean I won't play games.

Just sayin grin

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Yeah .. it is tough to detect these side-kicks these days ... with the Framework API opening up so much secret-sauce to every would-be hacker.

Use to be that one had to have a working knowledge of low-level driver & OS APIs ... now any 2-bit scripter can play whack-a-mole with the framework until they come up with a "I WIN BY CHEATING" button.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard