The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#69516 06/25/10 07:18 PM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 68
Band 1 - RockNRolla
Band 1 - RockNRolla
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 68
HYDRO WE NEED YOU ON!!!

Whats your weapon smith mastery

Last edited by shalron; 06/25/10 07:19 PM.

Former KGB Member
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 41
I can do r50 stuff, I am at 36.5 or something frown
I am hoping to get home in time tonight, PGA tourney is here this week and I have been doing some volunteer stuff. Hopefully I can sneak out of here in an hour or so.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1