KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,682 Trump card
1,338,771 Picture Thread
477,736 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
not sure if you guys saw the NEW Alfar model but that fuckin picture makes me want to re-roll a damn Alfar. That model looks pretty sick.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Originally Posted By: Decon Black
not sure if you guys saw the NEW Alfar model but that fuckin picture makes me want to re-roll a damn Alfar. That model looks pretty sick.

gonna wait for all the new models, I personally will roll the race that sports the biggest package.....

ya baby

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Dalmar

gonna wait for all the new models, I personally will roll the race that sports the biggest package.....

ya baby

lol Dalmar

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Dalmar

ya baby

To compensate for his little package in real. I am not re-rolling a damn thing, no way, no freakin how..lol.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
The actual Patch Notes for the "Jesus Patch".

* Normal mining nodes now have a chance of dropping a rare metal ore - Still no conformation on rate and type. More then likely, less often then sneedgrass, and probably not the top two rare ore types.

* Mounted combat damage is reduced from 200% the normal damage to 150%. This applies to all weapons except sithras (which are still at 200%). - Not enough dmg reduction, they need to lop off another 50% and essentially cut mount dmg in half across the board. It was suppose to be reduced by half, but some Sr. Dev decided that he wanted to be a fucking prick about this and picked this as his battle...because ya know, its easy mode and the devs play.

* Battlehorn weight has increased from 100kg to 200kg - About fucking time. You get ONE Battlemount, that's it. Now more then ever, if your going to get Mount Hero'd by people, don't run away showing your back and continue to play bad. Focus fire the mount down, then watch the player run.

* Invulnerability shield after revive has been reduced to 10 seconds from 60 seconds - No comment, its just going to allow for more bind camping, and make escaping a bind spot once killed impossible. Don't get me started on the load lag, and the fact that when you do load in, your Invuln shield will be gone.

* Wildlife has been added to many cities and clan cities. This includes cats, rats, chicken, pheasants, manthe spiders. - You know, fucking fix zap towers already, enough with the art team adding lag into the game.

* Added a toggleable sound notification when receiving a private message. - This is one of the ways they are trying to deal with those fucking douche bag GM's who would send you a tell and then the pop up box for a teleport, while you went to go take a piss, then turned around and instantly banned you for not responding in 60 seconds.

* Corrected the hitpoint advancement for all players. Hitpoints now increase faster at lower Vitality/Strength levels - About fucking time. Here is the problem with this. Having more hit points doesn't change the person behind the toon. If you play bad, your still going to die, just in four hits instead of three. This patch is going to help those players who are good at PvP, but were hurt by having low hit points. Moral of the story, "Stop playing bad."

* Siege stone marker now displays the correct icon.
* Several performance optimizations
* Siege stones can no longer be placed under waters. - Already ways to get around this, its just like sliding off your mount into places your not suppose to be. You should still be able to "Slide" a stone into the water.

* Corrected an issue where during a siege you couldn’t destroy a main city building if you had previously destroyed a wall
* Fixed a bug where you could have mage killer or mage hunter without penalty
* When you log out underwater, you will log back in at the same spot. - Trying to fix the Water log issue. Notice is says "UNDERWATER" not "IN THE WATER". Moral of the story, can't auto swim under water and log anymore. Going to have to surface and log, which opens you up to Arrow fire.

* The following spells can be cast instantly without charge time. You can still hold the spell by keeping the left mouse button pressed.

* Impale
* Pungent Mist
* Dragonbreath
* Unholy Caress
* Frostbite
* Insect Swarm
* Mana cost has been increased by 50% and cooldown by 30%, except for Pungent Mist which has a Mana Cost increase of 100% and a cooldown increase of 50%.

* Cooldown for Eye Rot has been increased to 30 seconds - Biggest and best part of the magic Patch.

* Splash damage is related to your distance from the explosion center. This applies just to player cast spells against other players. - Word is they went with the increase the dmg for a direct hit and left the splash damage the way it is because they couldn't get the physics engine to work for variable damage based on correlation to the epicenter of the explosion.

* Sea Fortress cannon damage has been decreased by 25%
* Sea Fortresses will now go vulnerable every 10 days and their rewards have been upgraded. - Trying to make a PvP hotspot for half an hour to an hour every 10 days is just fucking garbage. The rewards would half to be pumped up at least 1000%

* You can no longer be decapitated by monsters. - Great way to avoid Decap in a PvP fight. Die to the Mob, and hope your friends get to them before they gank you so that they can drive the player trying to kill you off and rez you.

* In order to have a chance to decapitate another player, the finishing blow has to be dealt by a melee weapon and target health has to drop below -10 hitpoints. -Finally a good idea implemented right, way to go AV, now your getting it.

* Added quality 5 Rakta Blood to monster loot lists.
* A player can now deploy a maximum of 2 strongboxes of the same type at the same time.
* The following have received visual updates:

* Windlord monster
* Cult of the Moonbeast buildings.
* Gnoll camps
* Some arcane spells
* Cannon explosions
* Malaut Camps
* Death pig texture.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
* Invulnerability shield after revive has been reduced to 10 seconds from 60 seconds - No comment, its just going to allow for more bind camping, and make escaping a bind spot once killed impossible. Don't get me started on the load lag, and the fact that when you do load in, your Invuln shield will be gone.

From revive, not respawn. It has been specified somewhere that it concerned only the shield from people rezzed by other people. No more "I get rezzed and get free 60s immunity". Power healing after rez will now be necessary and not optionnal.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

From revive, not respawn. It has been specified somewhere that it concerned only the shield from people rezzed by other people. No more "I get rezzed and get free 60s immunity". Power healing after rez will now be necessary and not optionnal.

Misread that, my bad. Your right Arkh. Good move on AV's part.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard