KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 20 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,682 Trump card
1,338,771 Picture Thread
477,736 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
i never once screamed out help me ever.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
i said multiple times dont engage anyone with out hitting them with a pest debuff. yalls reply we dont have witchcract debuffs. or we dont have any regs.. or any good dps swords. I dunno how many times ehwol asked for people to meet up with him on the ne of town by the mages guild. i zoomed my map in i saw 7 people all in 7 differnt spots.

S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
i didn't shoot your mount. i don't know if you know who was shooting your mount. i can talk about what you said in Vent, the tone you spoke in, and that it was bad enough that krullz told you to chill out and directed you to GO1 about speaking to people the way you did in Vent. You kept on ranting in Vent and then I called you an asshole after a while and you shut up. Then you come here and tell us that we need to learn how to fight as a group? I can point out time after time where you play Rambo and blame others for when you die. I can point out other examples where you do not communicate to the rest of us.

How about the time you were calling us all lazy players? There was a siege operation shortly after you got promoted. You mentioned in Vent that you were killing minotaurs because you got left behind when HH and MC went to siege some town. Aside from that, you never mentioned the siege. Then it's time to go and you are on your way, but no one else knew about it, so you went on for a good 10 minutes about how lazy we were for not going. I was in vent an entire hour before you took off to the siege and you never told anyone to get ready for it, just that you have been left behind. When I asked you why you didn't tell us about it, you comment was, 'It's on the Oracle'. So much for your idea of keeping us informed.

I like you Darka and regretted posting what I did above as soon as I hit the button and I wish I didn't in the first place, but when it comes to certain situations in this game, you are a complete asshole, even surpassing the great Donk. What I don't like about your rants is the hypocrisy of them. You bitch at us for not grouping, but you are one of the worst for committing this crime. You complain about intel, but you are lacking in that area as well. And then you insult us on top of that.

S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
Tell you what, if no one on this morning confirms my version, I'll retract it all and apologize. Aside from that, I've got nothing more to say.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Darka is a excellent and good guy, good pvper and I respect you Dark, but as I was on and inside city for the last 30-40 minutes of Sick Bastards morning raid, and I was waiting for us to group and engage, and I know what all happened, I saw the green dots all sparsed, I asked for regroup outside city but in the heat of the battle noone listened.

Darka is a solo player he needs work how to lead people, I know most of the people at this morning, they were not in condition to do DPS to take down that group, but we didnt the first basic thing was to Group at the moment the we have the chance and Krull, Ewhol, and Darka were fighting alone most of the time.

I hope with this training, he and us can do some trainning/learning because only with repetitive trainning people will learn, when I say repetitive, its over and over again.

We have thousands of lines in this forum saying how to do this or to do that... only daily trainning will do something, its not a sparse one day week training will make us better as a group.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
if the siege u r talking about is the one on cairn. ya i dunno y i was late. probally r/l shit yall were on a boat or engaged with dhw near the chaos city and me and and another kgb tried to get to yall we couldnt we waited killed a few minos etc.

Either way we need to work together better. our current tactics dont work we need a complete revamp..

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Lorddarka

Either way we need to work together better. our current tactics dont work we need a complete revamp..

Exactly. I see that Darka is trying here to help us improve. So lets show some support here and Show up tonight and actually have some fun and learn.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
meow

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
tsk tsk! frown

Resigned from KGB on 07/10.
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
pvp training canceled we were being raided and now we have siege issues to deal with.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard