KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
it's been discussed at length, but I am in no position to say anything about it at this time. All I will say is if you are serious and have made up your mind to commit to KGB then you have some work ahead of you to ensure the possibility of a return, otherwise putting "repairing your relationship" on auto pilot won't show any desire on your part to return. I can't hazard any guesses as to what one can do to show a positive desire to be KGB and mend any broken fences, so I suggest being creative.

A lot of us were sad to see you go, including myself, sometimes it's not easy fitting in I know this better then most, and some of us felt sorry we were not providing what you were needing, however all that aside you did leave, and the facts of how you left are indisputable, which brings us to the present, how you move forward from here is completely up to you.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Originally Posted By: Arkh
And while you're around Bearrok : fill a return application. We need some drama in the voting section.

Well, like I said I am trying to figure out what I am going to do, need to choose wisely, first I would need to know if I am truly welcome back, if situation is better for my schedule, and I dont want to come off as a fool jumping around hastily. I have respect for lokius and didn't mind fighting under him, but in this situation I am not sure I am even welcome to the remaining leaders. And like I said I would always keep kgb in mind considering the tremendous respect I have for Jetstar. (not kissing ass) Just saying for real. I might even stop playing due to the lack of action server has for me. Plus I really need to hit the studio (make some beats) well see. Let me know how you feel everyone eek

It is entirely up to you... to prove that you truly want to come home... You hurt many they way you left. Many still consider you friend and a great buddy. I can not tell you Yes app up and you will get in... You know how our process works.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former Member
Former Member
Hey i dont think i know ya but hey your are KGB family and that is all i need to know hope you come back and join us a few are always on just about lol

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hey Bear, I am away helping a sick family member until Saturday. All I can say is we miss ya, but the overnight crew is still not where you would like it. There are several people that play though.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Well, good to hear, I hoped people felt that way because the feeling is mutual I made a mistake jumping out quick like, no excuses but it was because dunlap was never on when I was and I caught him once and after a week ban so I took the invite while I could I was dumb in thinking because I told Jet and a few others about my possible plans it would be ok. The facts really are if my schedule was diff I would of never ever left in the first place, I wanted soo much to love darkfall I am now thinking until I change my work schedule I might be better off not playing. One reason iv hung on this long is cause I dont want to fall too far behind if game gets poppin and all hours of the day is action packed smile might of been wishful thinking.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Hit and miss night crew. With Krull, Ehwhol and a few others sometimes we can mozey down and roll 4 macbre or SB in the dungeon, other nights we can't *shrug*.

But in a month when my schedule changes I will be leaving the night crew except on weekends as well eek

I've gotten tells one night "wow does anyone even live in Andruk" then the next night "wow nice zerg you guys suck *rage*". grin

The game still needs a larger population in general to be honest. Shark has taken the night crew and we hit basically empty city after empty city all the way up to Yssam were we found population and it was a fun fight for a few minutes till we got overrun...zerg grin

Former Member
Former Member
miss you boo!
Krulls needs help to grief me in the city, you should not deney him this unreachable task.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Whats up Bear... nice to hear from ya!

KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Yes, the place's to go are cairn and niff, but only with 8 to a full group. Always check out late night sea towers they are a blast. Dont need ship just a raft if you want, steal a ship smile
And Ehwol -- wolfgang WHAT UP. well ill prob take a break. Oh well, really nice to hear from you guys. Ill keep in touch for sure. One of the awesome things is activity in kgb forums smile

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Bear, roll back in brother.

Nightcrew still isn't ideal, but it's better in my opinion. Plus, we could use you.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard