KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#67692 06/08/10 12:46 AM
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #67775 06/08/10 03:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
good one drak. now if only some one could follow up on the idea maybe we could get obama out of office and put some one there that really cares about what the people want and what he thinks the people want so he can screw people over.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
Grizo #67778 06/08/10 03:10 PM
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Well our countries issues can't be solved by any one man, the government IS the issue. My Father had a saying similar to the one in the video but slightly adjusted to his personal life which was "Hate the government, Love the treasury". Keep in mind that you can't lay everything down at the feet of Obama, it can take years for policy to go into effect, and at the same time, a past presidents agenda can still be in effect even now. Bush started this terrible situation we are in, in fact if you look deep enough you can trace some legislation as far back as Clinton and Bush Sr. and even father with some policies.

Drakiis #67780 06/08/10 03:23 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
oh i understand that. i think im more pissed off that obama is came to texas and has now said no more drilling in the gulf think how many thousands of people are going to be out of work. as if there arent enough people out of work in this country now he is goin to add to the # by saying no more drilling! yeah i understand BP fucked up but y punish ev1? make BP fix their fuck up and pay out the ass like exxon had to for all those years and y the hell hasnt BP come up with a way to fix the issue there has to be a way to fix it. why not use the soda straw type method take a pipe that is bigger than the current gusher over top of it with a flex hose so it can be attached to a oil tanker up top?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
Grizo #68066 06/11/10 02:46 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Grizo
good one drak. now if only some one could follow up on the idea maybe we could get obama out of office and put some one there that really cares about what the people want and what he thinks the people want so he can screw people over.

Wow! You need to check you facts and stop watching FOX news. Before any new leases should be made something needs to get done to avoid another DISASTER. This is the worst environmental disaster in the history of our country. Imagine the thousands of jobs in the tourism and fishing industry that are going to be destroyed by this. Lost oil jobs PALE in comparison to the damage to our country, the environment, and 10x as many jobs that are history because of this massive fuck up.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #68068 06/11/10 03:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You need to stop defending the liberal bullshit.

FOX News is one of the most highly rated news shows on the wire and believe it or not Democrats watch it more and rate it more than any Republican.

Ictinike #68075 06/11/10 03:41 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
the oil spill is a major disaster i have to agree on that 100% and the lose that we have to face is tremendous. i also have to say that yes i think the drilling laws need to be brought up to date. they need to have all safety precotions in place before they get a drilling permit but to stop drilling will hurt 10s of thousands of people . they need to slap bp around and fine the hell out of them. it is very horrable what is going on but apparently not horrable enough for them to truley do some thing about it we our own country wont help our own country when some thing like this happens but have an earth quake in hati and every one jumps its kind of ironic if you think about it. . . .

Grizo #68079 06/11/10 04:32 PM
Drakiis Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I am a constitutionalist and a centralist when it comes to politics, my family are heavy right wing republican, while I am less so, I am still rather right wing to some degree, I can't deny that, to do so would be commensurate to lying to myself, so I know the bias I struggle with, however that does not make me blind to seeing from other perspectives, and I can fully understand the difficulties our country struggles with from everything to how we utilize our military, to politics and big government, and finally our impact and failures concerning our people and our environment. Being the centralist that I am I look for balance in all things, and hope that some day our Utopian dream of a clean energy abundant, financially secure, industrious, politically moral, and socially just society emerges, however my faith in humanity bets it will never happen as long as you have corruptible mankind at the helm. So in closing it doesn't matter what you are or how people see you because we are all wrong, wrong in that we think our perspective is the only one and how we view the world or our own government is subject to scrutiny due to each of our own imperfect inner workings.

Drakiis #68128 06/12/10 08:43 AM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
If they had to drill in so harsh condition, it's in part because of all the laws you voted to block any drilling near your coasts.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #68163 06/12/10 06:05 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Arkh
If they had to drill in so harsh condition, it's in part because of all the laws you voted to block any drilling near your coasts.

QFT

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard