KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Raiden MarkIV #63309 04/17/10 11:16 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV
Being a weak sauce nooblet I find it rather easy to follow at the heels of our generals and follow the group.

Solo work just isn't gonna work for someone with my skill set atm XD

One thing I have yet to see but been assured does actually happen is group training. I have asked about these several times and just been told THEY happen, but I'll be on for damn near 24 hrs and never see anything of the sort actually go on.

That said we should really get a schedule down on such events practice raiding ourselves testing our city weaknesses and strengths using everything we know to our advantage when facing raiding parties.

Something to the effect of around crew changing time say for example the afternoon crew raids the night crew to get them warmed up for the night defenses and so on around the clock. Would greatly improve and expose areas of our ranks that need to be worked on more.

Few things we have improved upon since we first lived in Andruk when I joined is chasing out into the field.... Even as a noob I knew that was just kinda dumb. THANK GOD we finally figured that out XD. One thing I am going to suggest to improve city defense is active watch tower scouts, Basically if your actively macroing some spell get ur macro buddy on the tower with you and keep a watch for incoming raid parties.... or even just having 1 or 2 of us just watching the north and south actively will give more than a 2 sec warning when a raid party is inbound. I am sure eventually when our numbers are thick enough we can expand our warning system to patrol groups or in robes riding around on mounts.

Your issue concerning Training is going to be difficult at this time as we are under attack quite regularly at this time, and to begin a training regiment would mean we would be preoccupied and surprised by incoming while in the middle of a Training session. In reality one can find training anytime we receive hostiles, when activity starts dropping off a bit more it may be more possible, at least this is how I perceive things.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #63410 04/18/10 05:40 PM
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Training? I think us living in Andruk has been giving us great training..(wanted or not). I seriously think we are improving and I would bet our enemies do to. You can't live in a constant assault and not start picking things up, winning and losing grin

Dalmar #63426 04/18/10 08:24 PM
Band 6
Band 6
Originally Posted By: Dalmar
Training? I think us living in Andruk has been giving us great training..(wanted or not). I seriously think we are improving and I would bet our enemies do to. You can't live in a constant assault and not start picking things up, winning and losing grin

I dunno about this, we were owning Hyperion for the longest time and they never learned.

Constant combant doesn't breed skill, especially in an FPSMMO type game. You have to actually think about it.

Former KGB Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard