KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his guild. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his guild.

Men and Women, all this stuff you've heard about KGB not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of these fights, is a lot of horse dung. KGBers, traditionally, love to fight. All real KGBers love the sting of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. KGBers love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. KGBers play to win all the time. Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to KGBers.

Now, the KGB Armed Forces are a team. They lives, eat, sleep, and fight as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.

Now, we have the finest support and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men and women in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to kill the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our Warhulks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.

Now, some of you boys and girls, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The attackers of Andruk are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Nuke them in the face. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let ND do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!
Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back to Andruk, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the Darkdall?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I mined stone in Noob lands."

Alright now you sons-of-bitches, you know how I feel.

Oh, I will be proud to stand beside you wonderful guys and gals anytime, anywhere.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Here's a bit of help, lol

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

popcorn

Last edited by Drakiis; 04/09/10 02:49 AM.

KGB Champion
KGB Champion
Thank you, Jetstar and fellow KGBers... The electrician must be a spy, heh.. uh.. Thank you, Jetstar and fellow KGBers. I am proud to be here today.. uh When I was asked to be guest speaker at this luncheon, I asked myself this: "Who are you, Yissu Dojar, to be a guest speaker at this luncheon?" I thought about my answer, about being guest speaker, for a long time. What is a guest speaker? Let me clarify this.. I have been called brave. What is brave? Let me clarify this. Of course we all know this is short for brave-r-y. That goes without even being said. But is also a symbol of another thing. It is a symbol of doing one's duty no matter what is scaring him personally. Take your Liberation of Andruk. There was many heroes in the battle. What were your heroes? Who were your heroes? Let me clairfy this. Thank you for having me!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/aGhwrCMAFRQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999[/video]

Last edited by Heidi; 04/09/10 10:56 AM.

Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
Cute Yissu haha.

Last edited by ZhenYu Omega; 04/09/10 12:19 PM.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
We have the right people at the right time. When I see KGB I see friends. I see people that I have gained to respect and trust. From the Supreme Generals to the privates. We aren't selfish, we are thankful. Not only to our allies, but to our
adversaries as well. The more we engage in battle, the stronger we become.

Others may doubt us, but they are wrong! That rumbling you hear in the distance isn't thunder or lightening, It's dedication & motivation. The sleeping giant has been awakened, now we must steer the beast into the right direction, and lay waste to our enemies. This won't be an easy path, but one we must travel.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
There are those who denounce us openly to their own friends, and yet whisper to us that Noobie Down is the aptest instrument for this work...with which to effect this object (Andruk). They do not tell us, nor has the server told us what they wish any such object such as Andruk to be affected. They wish us to infer it, you see, from all the facts that Noobie Down now has a little quarrel with the present head of this dynasty which is KGB; and that Noobie Down has regularly voted with us on a single point, upon which we and they had never differed. They remind us that KGB is very weak, and the largest of us are little ones. Well, let this be granted. But "a living dog is better than a dead lion." And Noobie Down, if not a dead lion, for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can they oppose the advances of our dedication and determination? They don't care whether it gets voted down or voted up. Their avowed mission is to impress the "public heart" to care nothing whether its voted down or voted up.

Abraham Lincoln

Defenders of Order
Defenders of Order
Well said.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
popcorn

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Link Copied to Clipboard