The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#62741 04/11/10 04:59 AM
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
I have no clue how to like mentor a recruit or even vote for them :X


- Jenai Lyza
If I had a nickel, for each time i got a nickel, I'd have two nickels
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
Ahh bro your account here never got knighted frown

Tell Val or Romeo that or I will in vent shortly if they around.

That's the reason laugh



Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,908
Having your Oracle account fixed now brotha!



Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 24
oh kool thx


- Jenai Lyza
If I had a nickel, for each time i got a nickel, I'd have two nickels

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1