The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 44 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,213 Trump card
1,512,828 Picture Thread
580,278 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#62350 04/06/10 12:26 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
You Tube would not allow me to use my rendition of Carol of the Bells, that just so happen to fit in perfectly with the video.
So you get the same old "Bodies" that everyone seems to use.



[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,876
Likes: 10
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,876
Likes: 10
You need to work on your archery Rom. Arrow knocking is freakin slow there.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #62414 04/06/10 09:51 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
phft...it didn't fight back..

one thing I'll say was using firing off magic works as a nice signal flare saying "hey all you rpks we're over here"

When you take the Dragon and the Kraken at the same time let me know... lol


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 39
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 39
Hey is there anyway I could get the raw footage from you. There is always xfire and rapidshare but I don't know if you have another better way.


"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
Arkh #62427 04/06/10 11:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
Originally Posted By: Arkh
You need to work on your archery Rom. Arrow knocking is freakin slow there.


Haha, yeah...about 50 archery. =(


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Necron #62428 04/06/10 11:25 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
Originally Posted By: Necron
Hey is there anyway I could get the raw footage from you. There is always xfire and rapidshare but I don't know if you have another better way.


I could put it on the FTP for you as well.
I also have some Kraken footage that I haven't done anything with.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1