KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Because Bearrok joined another guild, I have removed his access immediately and the normal 24 hour period will not be granted at this time.

Based on his comments, he has already joined another guild while still having access to these forums, and any future attempt to re-renter KGB will require a returning veteran application, where I will post this information.

It is obvious that he made this decision while still wearing a KGB tag in game. I would hop your votes reflect that.

I seriously doubt that we will ever see him attempt a return.

a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another. More broadly, it involves abandoning a person, cause or doctrine to whom or to which one is bound by some tie, as of allegiance or duty.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 6
Band 6
This is about loyalty, plain and simple.

And look, I don't blame him for going to another place that fits his playstyle, everyone does it. However, if you are going to make that step, you do it with the knowledge that you will NEVER come back.

Of course, I would take certain people back, but when you leave KGB; you don't "expect" to come back like he says.

Former KGB Member
Syloc #60805 03/14/10 02:25 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Syloc
We can't be the fucking lapdogs of the server. There needs to be a stance.

I like Bearrock, but we can't just let people go in and out like we're a drive in movie theater.

I dunno, I'm conflicted.

If he were to attempt a return, reflect your feelings in your vote post.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Mithus
What i see occur in DF, is that most of the Top guilds of Darkfall are formed in DF..once df is gone they will be gone too..

on the other hand.. KGB will stay, i see many old stabilzed guilds(multi-games) have hard time to play DF on high level, but KGB is thriving and will be succefull.. so long live to KGB...

Im in KGB because KGB has great people in it(and its not a couple, there are several great persons).. so I dont see me playing in other guild/organization than KGB anymore.

Truth.com

Star Citizen Hanger:
Syloc #60807 03/14/10 02:27 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Quote:
And look, I don't blame him for going to another place that fits his playstyle, everyone does it. However, if you are going to make that step, you do it with the knowledge that you will NEVER come back.

ya, I understand your point, on other hand I dont understand his choice of leaving KGB at this point of guild development.

Last edited by Mithus; 03/14/10 02:28 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Officially, violation of the Federal policy pertaining to the oath and loyalty to KGB in a closed faction. I will petition for a removal upon him even trying to re-app, it won't ever get to a vote.

March 6th through too March 14th, that is the time in which BearRock made his intentions known to BKS. So he sits in our clan while waiting for app approval from BKS.

Here is the thread on Black Shields Forums

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:
bearrok
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Hello, My name is Bearrok TheGraveSmith I am friends with kay why of CO and Dun lap of BKS. I am currently in KGB and have been since darkfall began and am looking to adjust my game experience to fit what I want. I was recommended to Pain Train, and am interested in giving it a try if it is possible. I have been trying to get a hold of dun lap and just learned he is out of commission for a week. I just wanted to let myself be known I hope this is the right place for this since I could not find anywhere else to post. Ill keep up on this forum as well as try to contact someone in game. Thank you

Last edited by JetStar; 03/14/10 05:06 PM.

Star Citizen Hanger:
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
wow... sad to see, I have lost a lot of respect I once had for Bearrok.

Glad to know where his thoughts were a week before he actually left.

I will definitely get a giggle if he ever re-applies. with a swift no after its posted.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
cry

That's wierd....really wierd...a.k.a suprising as hell..

I can't really say I can understand this type of thinking, while I would like to see a larger selcetion of elite PvPers a.k.a champions I also love the fact KGB takes in new players, and holds it's diversity, from the crafter to the elite pvper to the "I want to PvP I just kinda suck" (me).

I got KGB stamped in my name for loyalty reasons.

And besides there is only one high king bitches. *sign*

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

Last edited by Thomas; 03/14/10 08:37 PM.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard