There will be an allied boating event taking place, tomorrow, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM EST.

Please be ready in Andruk by 1:30 PM EST.

All KGB Members must bring the following:
  • 1x Full Dura Repair Hammer
  • 30x Repair Shards
  • 250x Black Powder
(Designated crew members will be given additional items to bring, but all members, including crew, must carry the above.)
If you will definately be there, on time, and are interested in a crew position, please PM me on the Oracle ASAP so that I will know who I can give crew items to in advance.

We will not know where we are leaving from until we have a better understanding of our numbers, so have mounts ready just in case.

Please keep in mind this is a structured event and will require co-operation from all parties. If you are not able to keep yourself contained on a Saturday, then do not come.

I know this is a bit early for most of us, but last time we went later in the evening to accomodate some of us and this time we are going earlier to accomodate some of the other clans in the alliance.

Serving KGB,

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]