KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,331 Trump card
1,346,997 Picture Thread
482,617 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well if all I am doing is what syloc says I should be doing then I quit.
It would get very boring if I didnt see what else is in the game.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Best gold = farm the farmers

Just don't get farmed

Band 6
Band 6
Oh come on, I'm not saying that you HAVE to play the way I play.

Always play the game how you want to; however, the truth of the matter is that it's faster if you do it a certain way. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited by Syloc; 01/31/10 02:12 AM.

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Syloc
This is why I do NOT go to the dungeon that often. Not that it isn't good money, just because if I don't have at least 3, it's not worth it.

Money isn't that easy to get, I know, but you can easily do Hobogoblins or Raven Standards with 3-4 and get decent money. Hell, I started soloing guards with only a bow and a greatsword. (Well, with the side-step tactic)

This is what 90% of the Darkfall forum community doesn't understand. With pks, money is hard to get.

What's the solution.

STOP WASTING YOUR GOLD.

I can't tell you how many people are crafting, making plate, buying reagents, or some BULLcrap - when they could be using that money for spell reagents and leveling up their magics, or making R0 Great swords and leveling up their greatsword mastery.

It's time for the hard truth of life folks, and the hard truth is that don't complain about the lack of money to me if you are making 5x plate sets for your gimp ass. Don't complain me that you can't level fire if you've leveled your Weaponsmithing to 70.

Yes, I know this doesn't apply to everyone. There are thsoe of you that are doing things right and are still behind. For those, I understand.

Life is hard, and the more pks we get, it will get harder.

I do agree to a point.

Some of us do spend the gold we make not as wisely as others. I am sure I fall into this category.

Hell I have more HP than some of the guys that played on EU. But I'm super squishy.. I have very low defense.

I don't go to the dungeon unless I have a decent group with at least 1 person that I know can handle the room.

I do however solo many mobs that some people have issues with, Unfortunately those mobs don't drop gold. I use the skinnings to sell to others to make my gold a bit. Doesn't work well for me all time time as not everyone has a need for them, But it is a start.

I harvest/fish and sell the stuff I gathered as well. Normal cooked fish 5g each uncooked 3g each. That does not seem like much, but if you add up 500 fish it becomes a decent stack of gold.
The cost of timber/wood and ore/ingots can make a pay day too. I know many in clan are buying these mats regularly, myself included.
I make deals with stuff I already have crafted like r40 bows. Now I know most of you will say I get enough of those mob dropped, but mine are better. more durability, and usually higher damage. 50 timber.. that is a little over 1 tree for a bow. not too shabby.

Now harvesting may not get my battle skills up, but it does raise those important Base Attributes.

If you do choose to go fight in the dungeon, just be smart with the gold you have pulled in. Bank every 5 to 7k. The only gold that is truly yours is in your bank.
If you farm and have 10k+ that just encourages more raids on the dungeon for your less fortunate clan mates.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i agree be smart make the dungeon a place pks can not make out with large sums of cash and you will see less of them. If i was a pk and scored big 50% of the time i hit that dungeon youd see me all the time taking ur loots.

[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard