Yesterday I saw some members complaing about dont have any gold and bein pked at dungeon..

this goes specially fairmay.... shes really lazy/crzy :P, farming at dungeon with more than 10k in bag.. that thing do things worse for other people because just invite more the pks to dungeon..

BY GOD SAKE... if you farming in a group of 3.. and dont have an alt there... put one people with master loot and go bank at every 5k gold in the gold pool.. so one people will be goinh forth between dungeon and city

Ubber, got pked at dungeon with 5k gold in the bag.. and I imagine arkh and the other kgb was about that k gold too.. so if one of you guys were banking the gold pool that thing could not happen.

I remember Represent and other banking at every 2k or so farming Blood Knights at Euro Server, please do not be a milch-cow to pks.. bank often..

This type of attitude dont combines with KGB.. be more smart and avoid be pked with great sums of gold at dungeon..
This message goes specially for the new and recent KGB members that didnt play with us at Euro Server, we learned there that our time is precious, and we farmed for hours there to get only a fraction that we are getting today in gold.

Last edited by Mithus; 01/27/10 06:58 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]