Originally Posted By: Sarasin
Heya Guys,

Just wanted to post a quick update:

I downloaded the game three weeks ago. I have been pouring over the forums, the information repository and some of the web sites y'all suggested in clan chat.

I am getting a good feel for the game. I look forward to the future, but one thing is abundantly clear.

After spending the bulk of Saturday and Sunday trying to advance my toon, so that I may join the pvp ranks, and making VERY little progress due to ganking, gear loss and bored uber players.....I need assistance.

Normally, I am accustomed to soloing until I can make a full contribution. This game is obviously different. I have been reluctant to join in Guild activities, because I am not fond of being dead weight.

I joined the game in response to the occasional call to arms I received on my personal email, and a genuine interest to pvp with the best.

I am reaching out to the guild, asking for a bit of guidance and occasional group grinding/skill leveling.

I am sure some of this is elementary to most of you, but this game has the least amount of internet source material I have ever encountered.

Please advise. Thanks.

Rhot Khan in game.

Hey Sarasin,

I'm about a week and a half into Darkfall now and have shared the same experience you have in the starter area, especially so on weekends.

If you'd like the company of another green player, I'd be happy to join up with you.

Van Cleef