The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55191 12/18/09 09:48 AM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 68
Band 1 - RockNRolla
Band 1 - RockNRolla
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 68
Hey guys we have a shoot at getting a keep we need to get 1.1million gold in 3 days currently with jets last update we have a little under half way there if we can all pull togeather we can get the keep and rock it hard. Currently we wiill need 600,000g to reach our goal so let's all work togeather and get the gold so we can have some fun and kick ass


Former KGB Member
S
Squared
Unregistered
Squared
Unregistered
S
I have a ton of ore, ignots, lumber, wood, and other junk. I don't have any cash though. maybe 7k. And I'm leaving town for the weekend after work today, so what I have right now is all I will be able to contribute. I'll have some brief and crappy access tonight on my laptop. If we can get my bots in the clan long enough to put the goods in the clan bank, then I can pass my stuff over and someone else can sell it. I have about 1-2k ore, 600 ignots, a ton of lumber and wood if that can be sold. hundreds of reagents and herbs. Maybe a dozen mounts and about half a dozen steedgrass.

#55193 12/18/09 10:04 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
Squared, I'll be on tonight; if no one is on, please label a bag "Keep Donations from Squared" and drop it in the clan bank with whatever you would like sold/donated.

I can handle it for you sir.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1