KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,936 Trump card
1,342,793 Picture Thread
481,335 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#53501 11/24/09 04:08 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
We love our new home, we only have one issue at hand, bushes = mounts. I propose we raise at least 12k gold for our guild mount surplus. Using our house recall method go to yassam and buy 40-50 mounts every so often will fix this problem. For mounts lost in battle or when our members have non at all. You can give what you want if you can, ill put the first 4k down, let me know if you agree with this plan. I am looking for a solid group to accompany me in this transaction or if you have connections of anyone that has mass sum's of mounts. Contact Bearrok TheGraveSmith in game.

[Linked Image]
Kay Offline
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Mounts always have and always will be a waste of time collecting on your own.

Farm the gold and buy the mounts instead, like you mentioned. Good idea. Not sure about a guild mount fund, since that's hard to divide equally and should be used for emergencies when people are out, but good idea.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Well we can use this plan in diff ways. ONE- ask for a donation. Wait till its enough to go and buy 50 mounts. Use them for battle's. That should last a good long while. TWO- everyone gives the amount of gold for the # of mounts they want, and we go pick them up. It will be hard to buy mounts out here. Either way we will still need a surplus of mounts for captains to carry for killed mounts lost in battle so we dont have runners killed cause they dont have a ride or cant help us fight cause they are too far back. Oh and kay you realize I was talking about the house you guys were using right lol.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Oh and after my 4k we only need 8k gold for at least 40 mounts. Its really not that much. where we live now we can solo mobs and make 5k a day with no pk's killing us. I dont know about you guys but iv had 2 mounts only for like a week now lol. If were not ready to stock up yet , lets buy ourselves some cause were gonna need it soon.

[Linked Image]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Well we can use this plan in diff ways. ONE- ask for a donation. Wait till its enough to go and buy 50 mounts. Use them for battle's. That should last a good long while. TWO- everyone gives the amount of gold for the # of mounts they want, and we go pick them up. It will be hard to buy mounts out here. Either way we will still need a surplus of mounts for captains to carry for killed mounts lost in battle so we dont have runners killed cause they dont have a ride or cant help us fight cause they are too far back. Oh and kay you realize I was talking about the house you guys were using right lol.

Holding extra mounts is not an easy task with the extra weight. So our Captains cant hold more than 2 with out being over weight. I suggest everyone on the PvP outings or Raid outings bring 2. Try and be more careful with your mounts as well. Carry Mandrake with you to heal it as well.

This is a great idea but being careful can help you as well.

I will toss a few more mounts in the clan bank.. I think i have more steedgrass that i have farmed.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Man, Wild Tribe Mages on Yassm was EASY pickens for mounts!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Man, Wild Tribe Mages on Yassm was EASY pickens for mounts!

I dont know if KGB is welcome anymore in Yssam, after we(kgb group)jumped on Supreme General of Divine Legion near mehatil. At least my alt was killed there by TRA members a couple of times after that. laugh

Last edited by Mithus; 11/24/09 09:04 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Yeah, um well we made our bed.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I tossed a few more mounts in the clan bank.. but even my mounts and supplies are dwindling

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Thanks val, if we arnt ready for donations thats ok , just thought we could kill the prob before it happened. I realize we arnt rich in our banks. If anything well plan this for later.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard