KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,082 Trump card
1,346,923 Picture Thread
482,555 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#53381 11/20/09 01:30 PM
Arkh Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=222042
Quote:
We give you the Sea Towers!

These massive structures are of unknown origin but rumor has it that a powerful but as of yet unknown group erected them. Their motives remain unclear; however all of Agon covets the amazing riches and fame that come with controlling them.

There are currently two Sea Towers, one in the North and one in the South Seas. The towers become vulnerable at specific time intervals and stay that way until a clan captures them. The only way to capture them is by using ships, but the Towers have their own protection. Powerful cannons stand out on their battlements threatening any ship that comes within range. These cannons can be used by anyone so the defenders will need to protect them.

As for the timers, the remaining time for the Towers to become vulnerable will be displayed on the world map for all to see. There will also be new entries in the journal showing current and previous owners for each one of the two Towers.

You’re probably asking “what’s in it for me?” Well apart from the substantial material rewards for the clan controlling the Sea Towers, there are also bragging rights, and fame: In every starting city, capital cities, as well as in some chaos cities, new structures will appear called Clan Stations. These stations will display the name of the clan controlling the corresponding Sea Tower for all to see. But there’s more: Any player that isn’t part of a clan already can use these structures to effortlessly apply for membership to the clans holding the Sea Towers. Around fifty locations around Agon will serve as Clan stations.

The Sea Towers are an important new feature which affects clan dynamics and creates new PvP and naval warfare hotspots but that’s not all: The Sea Towers are an integral part of Darkfall’s Dynamic Lore system. The background story about the group that erected them is tied in with the game’s lore and will involve the clans and players that fight to control them.

Apart from the Sea Towers, there are even more sea objectives present in the “Conquer the Seas” Darkfall expansion: Sea Villages have been built all around Agon’s seas, providing additional housing for the growing population and more potential income sources for the clans that control them. Sea Villages provide great strategic advantages and a base of operation when trying to control the seas or capture a Sea Tower.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Band 6
Band 6
O M F G !!

We have to build ships now! Easy recruiting and even villages! Sweet.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I think Adventurine is drinking the kool aide

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard