KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#53355 11/19/09 03:51 PM
Syloc Offline OP
Band 6
OP Offline
Band 6
What's the current state of the cities around Ice? I understand that the sinister map is horribly out of date? Who's friendsly? Who's bad?

And you know what? For that matter, where's the herb bushes? Didn't find one yesterday.

Last edited by Syloc; 11/19/09 04:12 PM.

Former KGB Member
DFO Knight Captain
DFO Knight Captain
Yeah I didn't see a single bush either, but I noticed dominion has a hamlet by Arodoth.

Syloc Offline OP
Band 6
OP Offline
Band 6
My first impression of ICE island and this alliance, is that we're on an island of all gank guilds. The reason DOM has a "gear up at all times" rule is that their being targeted 24/7 - however this might lead to more seasoned veterans long-term if the guild doesn't panic when something bad happens.

Bottom line, they were looking to join the TRA allinace - which might mean that they are looking for some help. I suspect they are having trouble with the constant gankers, and that's why they are inviting random guilds to stay in the city.

I know it may seem like a debbie downer, but I was right about my concerns about the TRA alliance - and I don't want KGB to lose it's indepedence by getting sucked into another guild's leadership structure.

KGB has had the tendancy to overrely on allies in DFO so far, and this sounds like another opportunity where we let allies take over.

In any case, are we safe to gank people from other guild cities on ICE? Or will it incur the wrath of guilds we don't want?

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Syloc

Bottom line, they were looking to join the TRA allinace - which might mean that they are looking for some help. I suspect they are having trouble with the constant gankers, and that's why they are inviting random guilds to stay in the city.

In any case, are we safe to gank people from other guild cities on ICE? Or will it incur the wrath of guilds we don't want?

The reason they were looking to join TRA was because KGB was in it. They no longer wish to join TRA since We have left it. I have been talking with Dominion behind the scenes since before Transfers.

We have allied up the clans that Dominion is allied with and Dropped all the old TRA allies.
Imperil and KGB are on good terms still as they left TRA the day or so before us. We remain allies with them and have the option to visit their cities.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I have been friend with the leadership of Dominion since the first days of NA. Of all the clans on NA DFO, they possess the most like KGB philosophy and structure. They joined the alliance they are in for survival when things started heating up, since all of the region had also joined. Pretty much the same reason certain clans joined Cairn and others TRA.

Assumptions without knowledge do not do any of us any good. As with all alliances, there are some good clans and some idiot clans. I would venture to state that Dominion no more appreciates the antics of some of those in the alliance as we will, but green is green. The beauty of the location now is easy access to the mirdain lands, enemies and plenty of action if you want it. And of course, you can always travel back over to Yssam.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard