KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,373 Trump card
1,342,611 Picture Thread
481,220 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
As a war game, we should keep a battle report for every siege and major action that KGB participates, this could help us to decide our future actions and remember our errors to that do not repeat in the future, and our succefull acomplishments.

You may have been told that we study history so that we won't repeat the mistakes of the past.

I saw that people played UO and our past leaders screenshot actions on UO shards.. We should do the same in Darkfall!!!

Like today I can begin and be helped by people that participate on the event to clarify the facts, of course everyone had own thinking and vision.

10/24/2009

-First part

Nameless aliance and other alliances allied to fight Cairn/Dune alliance. A man power never seen since the fall of CotC and the lost of Andruk, KGB participated with 4 men, MorLander,Mithus, Arkh,Niitro,Saint Bloodcrest.
Clans all over agon allied and went to take over Cairn cities. Cairn Alliance self siege most of their cities.. but Caldafalr was left to be sieged, and Nameless alliance had like 40 people to help. We rode from Tiquyia to Simiram(chaos city), through the continent of agon to Cairn Island without any problems. We stopped there to regroup and mark runes for those left behind in Tiquyia. After a short wait in Simirian, we begin ride to Cadalfar, but in the middle of the trip, the shardholder lost connection and we(Nameless Alliance) abandoned the cause. mad

- Second part

After that we regouped at Tiquya and tried to take Apautan back from the dirty hands of Hello Kitty. Nameless alliance with help of Unknown alliance managed to secure bank Room and to begin the siege, again with another Shardholder. Everything was fine, people held his positions at top of the houses and take care of naked people near the bank and bindstone, Guard tower and bindspots were disable.

At some point, like 1 hour after Bank room secured, 10 HK recalled back to apautan bank room. Most of allies cast spells at enemies and allies on the ground, killing allies in seconds while Enemies still had the protection shield. The enemies cast spells at the top of structure over the bank, and were the Shardholder and allies including our General Mor Lander, most of the allies at that structure died, also Mor Lander and the Shardhorlder killed. People over the houses were not paying attention to enemies near bindstone and other allies didnt take enough steps to protect the Shardholder. So I think we had like 50 people at bank room, but was not enough to keep siege going.

Thats all folks, take easy with my english, and I would keep writing reports, and would like to see the others too writing battle/events reports , to keep the guild/clan history on games that we play. From now, I will try to screenshot the events too. I know that EU Sever its a Open Faction Server, but we still tagged KGB there, and a few guildies participated on the event.

Last edited by Mithus; 10/24/09 04:48 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
want a job as a KGB Sentinel Reporter?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Valaria
want a job as a KGB Sentinel Reporter?

Val, I like to write to train writing in english, I could write reports of battles that I participe smile.

I would like to see, reports from our members that were at the events too! What they saw/thought/did. And this should be take seriously by our officers, they always should write/add battle reports, to inspire other members to always play in high spirits, We are KGB!

Last edited by Mithus; 10/24/09 05:01 PM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I agree with you Mithus. I would totally write up reports but sadly I have not been able to be at 1 siege/battle yet.

Even when I was a reporter for KGB.. I didn't get a chance to write one up. Mainly due to the fact that I was not there and Its a real pain in the ass to get any kind of details out of morlander lol. So I just wait till I can actually be present.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Mithus

- Second part

After that we regouped at Tiquya and tried to take Apautan back from the dirty hands of Hello Kitty. Nameless alliance with help of Unknown alliance managed to secure bank Room and to begin the siege, again with another Shardholder. Everything was fine, people held his positions at top of the houses and take care of naked people near the bank and bindstone, Guard tower and bindspots were disable.

At some point, like 1 hour after Bank room secured, 10 HK recalled back to apautan bank room. Most of allies cast spells at enemies and allies on the ground, killing allies in seconds while Enemies still had the protection shield. The enemies cast spells at the top of structure over the bank, and were the Shardholder and allies including our General Mor Lander, most of the allies at that structure died, also Mor Lander and the Shardhorlder killed. People over the houses were not paying attention to enemies near bindstone and other allies didnt take enough steps to protect the Shardholder. So I think we had like 50 people at bank room, but was not enough to keep siege going.

Well sounds like all was right except horrible attention span it sounds like of the people in the bank room but i knew that of our alliance for awhile

How did the siege on Cairn go ?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Shard holder crashed like an hour and a half in again i believe. Kinda sucked as they were holding the city down no problem before that.

[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I have always foung it uniquely suspicious that the shardholders always seem to be the ones who crash in these situations. It happened repeatedly with CoTP on at least 8 different occasions. Just sayin....

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I dont believe it was a CoTP member holding the shard for Calfadar. I believe it was one of the other clans participating in the siege.

It was a CoTP general that held it for the last Apautan siege though, but that one ended due to death of shard holder not a crash.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I think calfadar was from some clan named pvp, i remember them talking about the guy in vent. But i drink alot so i may be wrong.

Link Copied to Clipboard