KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 60 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,261 Trump card
1,340,662 Picture Thread
478,835 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#5199 03/18/06 06:33 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
OP Offline
So yeah, I'm playing on Mug'Thol on some friend's account, he needs someone to level him, I could use someone to pay for a WoW account.

My mage is 42 so far, his Rogue is 20 (heh... heh... he doesn't seem to mind having a char other than a Rogue be high-level as long as it's high-level.)

Anyway, so yeah, MC ftL in my opinion, so here I was thinking "how raw would it be to make a PvP guild" I know there are a few around, but one run by us.

This server is huge on low-level PvP (twinking) in the 20-29 range, so I was thinking have 2 level-ranges in the guild. 29, and 60.

I'm thinking of having a 60 mage and Rogue, and a 29 Mage, Rogue, Druid, and Paladin. 1 Slot left over for who knows.

The 29s pretty much only do WSG, so we could fine-tune our strats for that. The 60s do all three battlegrounds, so we could also have strats and whatnot for those.

AB is best for honor-farming, the rest are there for loot and fun.

My idea would be to just get PvP gear, but since so many people love MC, I guess we could also do that if we get big enough, or arrange some sort of alliance.

We could call it KGB... or not, depending how large the KGB interest in the idea is.

I guess we could call it something else and just happen to be a bunch of KGB playing in the same guild that way you guys could just throw in level 29 alts without having to quit DN or whatever guilds you guys are currently in.

Anyone with me?

So far we'd have Me, BoSllFool, BoS-Looney from SWG, and 2 rl friends of hours. Bishop has an account but is too much of a n00b to play WoW =( I know Dust hangs out in WoW every once in a while. I know there are also a few KGB that fled Archimonde and are currently tagged with out guilds

I thought I'd never go back, but it isn't so bad after a large break, and these BGs are pretty fun stuff.

Anyone willing to give it a shot?

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say id have to bow outa any type of wow return its just not me.

OP Offline
I completely understand, I felt the same way... but in my case it's free :P I can't say I'm not enjoying it though. If you want I have a 14-day free trial that came with one of my computer parts that I could give you and you could give it a shot. In 2 or 3 you could hit level 29 and then you could Twink WSG.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Just rolled a Dwarf Warrior (Valerion) on Mug'thol gone run him to 29...if anyone wants to help/donate to twink him..I'll appreciate...and yeah most of the servers are finding the 20-29 WSG niche...Got a couple of tunes twinked for that on Archimonde.

OP Offline
Friended you, Fool will send you some bags, when I pay off my debts to fool and stuff I'll send you a few gold. ... That should happen tomorrow.

BoS Archon
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Send me a message on Mug'thol, I have a couple alts I would train up to be in the 29 group and also would join you guys anytime (pvp or help with quest/instances) on my main StoneGiant.

OP Offline
Added both of you.

My main is Bosllarchon, level 49 mage.

My alt (the account owner's main) is Reconstalker, level 21 rogue. I'll take him to 29, then take my twink rogue to 29 then push recon all the way to 60.

Fool uses

Bosllfool 60 hunter
Celinde 60 druid
Fredwin 60 mage

I'm also working on a druid and Fool did a war on my acct... but they won't be operational until the rogue is 29 methinks.

BoS Archon
S
Oracle Newbie
Oracle Newbie
S
Archon I'm twinking up my druid for some mad 29 WSG! Lemme know when you're ready to start. =p

Link Copied to Clipboard