KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#51800 09/13/09 03:55 PM
Banshee Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Just curious, have not seen him in weeks.

Banshee #51804 09/13/09 06:45 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
he might be hanging around the VG vent since he joined them

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"

Banshee Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Nope, they have not seen him in a couple of weeks. I was just curious, he was on all the time then not at all. Thought maybe some long term KGBer might know something.

Banshee #51811 09/14/09 02:29 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
i heard a rumor that he is not playing dfo anymore but I have not been able to confirm that.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #51818 09/14/09 10:14 PM
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
very possible... us NA dfo players got burnt out really fast the first month.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Thomas #51821 09/15/09 04:27 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
oh Thomas, I kinda figured that would happen but oh well.

I am on NA and its a Ghost town for familiar faces that is for sure... I can tell ya the folks on NA dont have a clue what they are in for when the EU players transfer over. I cant wait to watch and participate in the chaos that will ensue.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #51854 09/16/09 07:44 AM
Band 7
Band 7
We're ready!

<3 the action. Bring it on!

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Yah..it has been interesting. There are a few good PvP'ers in the NA crowd and some who transferred, but mostly a clueless bunch who have no concept of many things.

And the Black Shields are teh suq sissies.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #52004 09/24/09 05:44 PM
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Hey - I am around. I stopped playing DFO since I found myself in another clan without any KGB active and soloing when I was on.

While both of my accounts are acive, NA and EU, I have been playing non-pvp games with my son.

I am interested in playing DFO with KGB so if the transfer creates that opportunity I will be on.

If you need some cash or something Val just tell me how much you need, ie for the clan start up. I may not have any on me but I can go get some in a day.

I was on today looking for Val Aria awhile and never saw you online.

I don't know Banshee's last name or I would send him a tell in game and get tagged.

Right now I am untagged and bound in shoal.

If you guys need me for anything you can email me at stephenvh@earthlink.net and several the old officers have my phone numbers.

I will try to be on if you guys want to send me your in game names I will get in game.

Hare #52010 09/25/09 04:32 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Hare

If you need some cash or something Val just tell me how much you need, ie for the clan start up. I may not have any on me but I can go get some in a day.

KGB is already formed on NA. I am the SG there till transfers.

Originally Posted By: Hare

I was on today looking for Val Aria awhile and never saw you online.

I don't know Banshee's last name or I would send him a tell in game and get tagged.

Yea I have not been on in a week. My new PC fried out last friday due to a power surge in our house. We should have the fried part in either today or by Monday. and I will be back in game after that. Seeing how it was a short amount of time for me to be away I did not see the point of DL the NA client on Mor's machine.

If you wish to join the true KGB clan on NA feel free to apply in game, and then message me here on the oracle and I will accept you into the clan via the web management page.

as for Banshee... i believe his last name is stormrager but i could be wrong on that. He is in the clan called Inglorious Basterds if you wanna find him.. they have a whole 3 or 4 people in there.. vuldan, banshee, and luxor I believe.

As for money in game... Banshee loaned me 2k to get me started and some armor, tools, weapons, and a few mounts from him as well as arkh. In my first day of harvesting herbs, I got 10 steedgrass. So I think I am set for a little bit.

Once my pc is running again though I will probly be in game 24/7. Even if it is semi afk harvesting. I know for a bit there I was Playing 3 to 4 accounts all at the same time. 2 on mor's machine and 2 on mine. It was pretty comical to see.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard