KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#51315 08/19/09 10:43 PM
B
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
B
Hi All,

I was in KGB Back in the day... I joined you guys on Siege Perilous, but before that I fought you guys a ton as a member of Nightmare Clan and then Dragons Family.

I quickly flipped through the member list and I remember these names: Binbs, Derid, Raekwon, Speedy, Ryu, JetStar, En Sabah Nur, amongst others...

Anyways just wanted to say Hi and wanted to see if this DFO would be worth starting. Also is The Mafia around? I saw them talk alot of trash cus i searched "Ultima" and for the record, they didn't really step to us in PoA

Here is my pac guild history:

[FL/PoA/NC/777/DF/D&S/NP/TLD/PKz/B+S]

Britney_B.S #51316 08/19/09 10:47 PM
B
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
B
Sorry how could I forget:

Romeo, Viper (wasn't he in VVV or something), Chivas

Britney_B.S #51321 08/20/09 04:29 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
many of us are playing DFO. Only a few of whom you mentioned though. Jetstar and Derid are playing, Ryu was playing may still be, and Binbs was but isnt now if my memory is correct.

KGB will be transfering off EU-1 server to the NA-1 Server when transfers becomes available in several weeks

EU is currently our official server till NA transfers.

DFO can be a fun game but it takes time to get armor and spell regs or gold in game. You can and will loose everything on your tombstone to PKs at some point or another or many times. I think its worth playing but then I love the game. If you can handle doing things on your own or in small groups then when the big fight comes work together with the large grps. Then you may like this game. Many cant handle the solo or small groups play style.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #51326 08/20/09 11:22 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
There are lots of old UO'ers are playing DF, myself included.

UO SP: AurelianoBuendia
UO Pac: Magus, Running Fool
DF: Arjuna
Valaria #51330 08/20/09 04:48 PM
B
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
B
Originally Posted By: Valaria
many of us are playing DFO. Only a few of whom you mentioned though. Jetstar and Derid are playing, Ryu was playing may still be, and Binbs was but isnt now if my memory is correct.

KGB will be transfering off EU-1 server to the NA-1 Server when transfers becomes available in several weeks

EU is currently our official server till NA transfers.

DFO can be a fun game but it takes time to get armor and spell regs or gold in game. You can and will loose everything on your tombstone to PKs at some point or another or many times. I think its worth playing but then I love the game. If you can handle doing things on your own or in small groups then when the big fight comes work together with the large grps. Then you may like this game. Many cant handle the solo or small groups play style.

Got it, so time time to PvP from newb would take 50-100 hours?

Britney_B.S #51332 08/20/09 05:36 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
may take more or less depending on your play style. You can attempt to pvp right away but may get your butt handed to ya if you are trying to attack someone with much higher skills.

Gear means a lot when it comes to surviving.

For instance me.. I will go harvest the materials needed, then refine them and make the gear I wear and the weapons I use. Then I use that to go farm gold and spell regs to get my spells up in levels.. and that in turn will make me more deadly in PVP if I survive their tricks and moves.

What I have described above could take you days depending on how adamant you are about getting the things you need to do get to the next step. I have spent tons of hours grinding most of the crafting skills, most of the spells, and even some of the combat skills.

You really do have to work hard to be self sufficient and competent with your skills.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #51365 08/22/09 06:38 PM
R
Ryu
Unregistered
Ryu
Unregistered
R
whats up man how you been.

Link Copied to Clipboard