KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,008,018 Trump card
1,337,852 Picture Thread
477,360 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hare Offline OP
Arch Duke
OP Offline
Arch Duke
This analysis probably only applies to someone who is not macroing or lvling their EU character currently. My char has not been played since the NA server launch.

In my analysis of line by line comparison it's clear that the skill gain ramp up (probably on both servers) is going to put NA char at or near max skills by the 90 day transfer time.

My EU skills are likely low compared to those of you who are playing on EU still and/or macroing there. I am not macroing on NA although I go for a swim usually once a week.

Just to give you an example, my armor proficiency on EU is 100 and 91.27 on NA, Armor Casting is 46.81/81.57 on NA, Parry 77.04/81.73 on NA, these are passive gains from playing or macroing but you can see that my armor will easily gain 9 pts and my armor casting is already almost double what it was on EU, remember my skills on EU were gained prior to the NA launch and are low.

Defense is 48.47/34.22 on NA, Reflex is 35.07/39.03 NA, my GM same in 50s/LM same at 100, WC is 26.36/60.91 on NA.

So my point about this is we will likely max out skills on NA and we will have some assets. If you are maxing out skills on EU keep up the good work.

If you are not playing on EU and waiting for transfer - consider starting up on NA now and you will be close on skills, if not the same, as well as accumulating some assets here.

The time of the transfer is going to be alot of fun for everyone I think, except those small groups holding cities on NA. While we won't have a land rush we will have a land grab with larger more pvp oriented clans sieging those properties they want to take as their own.

We will have the cash to siege a property, if that s our goal on transfer, and will just need to win the fight for whatever we decide is our new home.

Good luck to those folks on EU - I hope your all having a blast doing what your doing. We are pretty low key over here. I runestone between Yssam, middle dungeon and Shoal depending on whether I am gold farming, harvesting or pvping. Everyone else is doing their own thing, we have a couple of teams of guys who are doing villages and making bank every hour. Friq and Fraq are one of the teams and they are running rampant.

I don't want to get into a political discussion here so we will address the politics in another forum when the time is appropriate.

Good luck to everyone. My char is Hare PtC (Play to Crush) on NA and I am the big Villa on the Hill, hehe just kidding I can't find one of those stupid deeds.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I did macro fairly hard both EU and NA and I am just about hitting my EU characters level about now. Probably be better than EU character by the end of next week. The only thing I am behind on is rigor and my weapon mastery really.

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Ramping up the NA skills is an attempt to not have to do any type of skill capping or any additional work come server transfers. Its the freaking easy button for Adventurine, who quite honestly have earned a place of shame on my wall of Game Shop's.

Tell me, how is exploiting mobs for hours on end to grind the required materials to MACRO your skills up so that you can then run around for half an hour to find some PvP only to fight people who are using combat macro's or just run at the first sight that its not a fight to their advantage.

What is the point of a game you keep yourself logged into so that you can macro the button pushing to grind skills, so that you can macro the combat to a large extent as well? Why even play the damn game in the first place? And after you have macro'd all your skills up...what then? Set yourself afloat on the Ocean to swim while you sleep so you can max your stats?

Darkfall had massive potential, but after waiting 5 yrs for this game to come out, Adventurine has taken a giant turd on this game. Its all about the payout now and paying off their capital investors. Very sad honestly, I was looking forward to an actual Sandbox game in which you could shape the world, not play City capture the flag, HAVE to exploit PvE because its beyond broken, and grind countless hours while away from your keyboard to just level up at a decent rate to keep pace with the PvP curve.

Such a shame all and all.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard