KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,424 Trump card
1,338,729 Picture Thread
477,717 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Grimmy Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
G
Welp other than everything that they added this last patch, pretty much...

Four legged running for dogs and there were other things...

But, as long as people are satisfied with exploiters and Avertine, thats cool. wink

Drakis, gotta have fun doing something at times, go with the flow and enjoy it, LOL.

Cheers
Grim

R
Ryu
Unregistered
Ryu
Unregistered
R
they cant even tell us whats gonna happen with transfers so we can get prepared. you think where split up now wait till they drop that bomb on us.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I love sieges and while sunday was fun. I think i'm with grimmy and the fact that i'm sick of wasting my time waiting for them. I first heard about DF in 2003. Signed up right away and was really looking forward to it, managed to get into Beta and had a blast, until they went live without TESTING sieges (we all saw how that worked out for how long?) no player housing from day 1, no Player built cities where we could place buildings where we wanted to. And yes, many other things... making us pay for NA server after flat out telling us we wouldn't have to (yes they did, i have a pm somewhere telling me that). Not telling us how much transfers will be (at this point i could care less about restriction). Well, given all that this is my last month and Aug 11th my last day of DF unless/until the game is a little more polished. I had fun with you all in DF and look forward to many years of online gaming in whatever game with KGB.

Former KGB Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard