KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#50346 07/12/09 06:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Cant get groups for shit and if i solo i have 6 + temptest roll me at any given time anywhere on the island

Ya i know loot splits arent worth it sometimes but i gave over 10000 gold to temp today because i get fuck raped by gank squads and if i goto their areas to drop the ball on them they farm 6+ deep

I know alot of you out there but im seriously almost tired of soloin period i asked what people are doing and wanna do and i couldnt even get 2 guys to go 1 screen north to kill kids with loot on them that was an easy win hell i killed 2 solo but w.e

I dont wanna sit in the faggot city and play with my dick WTB groups

Theres also a lack of will to do anything on fucking EU-1 someone get the tampon out of the ass and lets play the game ? let those who goto NA go do what you need i wanna know whos left and lets start making some decisions and goals going its boring as fuck period

Last edited by Represent; 07/12/09 06:03 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Rep, I am working on this.

Give me a couple more days.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #50349 07/12/09 06:18 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I know I have not been around much the last 4 days or so, Sorry RL had me very busy.

I will try to be around during the Weekdays as much as possible this week. I will Group up with people and we will go kill something.. and Yes rep I will travel more than 1 screen away from the city.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #50356 07/12/09 06:58 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Valaria
I know I have not been around much the last 4 days or so, Sorry RL had me very busy.

I will try to be around during the Weekdays as much as possible this week. I will Group up with people and we will go kill something.. and Yes rep I will travel more than 1 screen away from the city.

thank god lol

Im just frustrated i gave temp 10K today not including plate 8 mounts multiple regs and pots because i don't have someone i can get to get out the city i kill a min of 2 of the gank squad when they come through 90% of the time i just get over whelmed horribly and im to the point where i dont mind having people who wanna go get shit hell i'd camp both elf shade camps and teh wild tribes and have a 3way split between people if they wnated to put 2-3 in each camp the money will be fine if you guys are broke get with me for 2-3 hours and i can help square people away its just i dont have anyone motivated to really get outside the city to make that kinda cash flow

I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Generally, Jag and I do an elfshade group every single weekday during the daytime. Granted this week was a bit off due to the patch and everyone being fascinated with the chaos chests and getting house deeds and village control points.

It is understandable to be distracted with the new shiny things to see and do.

I know the elfshade grps I have run lately.. net about 1500 gold per person in the grp if we max it at 5 people and stay there for atleast 3.5 hours. then you also get the regs they drop. Then you have the possibility of keys, runestone, ect. Granted This estimate only works well If everyone that joins the grp stays till the end and never leaves in the middle and no one else joins mid run.

The last shade grp we did.. went well and many walked away with a lot of gold. We were there for 5+ hours.. but I had to split it a million ways between about 9 people due to people coming and going... It took about an hour to split it all. After that day I had to take a break for a day or so of shades/grps.. then of course RL got crazy lol.

anyways... This week will be kinda calm.. minus my usual crazy thursday with errands..

I will however be around for minimal time in the morning and very early afternoon on Fri. But At about 1 or 2pm CST on Fri I have to work on packing our van up. We are going camping for the weekend with NO pcs or laptops.. in fact no Internet. An annual family trip. great fun... drinking swimming, cooking out.. lots of funny drunken memories with family and a few close friends.

Don't be unhappy Rep. We will grp up very soon and have some fun.. hell maybe we will give them tempest gank squads a run for their money.

Hugz! see ya in game this week!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #50368 07/12/09 10:36 PM
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
totally understandable Rep... I would and sometimes do feel the same way. Although I don't think Darkfall will have the same spark it did for me back at release as it does now...

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Thomas #50379 07/13/09 07:09 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Thomas
totally understandable Rep... I would and sometimes do feel the same way. Although I don't think Darkfall will have the same spark it did for me back at release as it does now...

Me to, maybe it is the city, maybe not, but I am bored out of my mind lately. Everyone just seems to stand around in the city, I ask if anything is going in in chat & vent. In chat not a word, in vent I usaly get "nothing". I joined to play with a guild, not solo with a guild tag on. I do have to say Andruk was a lot better. Maybe I just log in at the wrong times. Plus, I have asked if anyone wants to do a group in chat a few time recently, nothing.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 07/13/09 07:11 AM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
REP, I see where your coming from when it comes to getting groups together. But that's the way it is sometimes. I know when we go out we want to get as much loot as we can before we recall. To have 6K gold on your person is a very big risk, personally I get nervous just having 1k gold on me if I'm in a group. But that's your preference and decision to hold that much.

I myself was ganked on the Island ceniya directly south of TIQ and it's just a 3 minute swim if that. Two of us were ganked and nobody came out to kill them. So myself and the other guy from COTP that got ganked went back out to find them and nobody came. I'm not mad about it because at the time there were a lot of people AFK... but I would have expected people from the alliance to come out. But that's a part of the game things like this are going to happen. Sorry you lost so much gold, if your going to solo maybe limit 2K gold then recall. It takes more time but in the end your more likely to keep more of your loot if you are ganked doing it that way.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

Me to, maybe it is the city, maybe not, but I am bored out of my mind lately. Everyone just seems to stand around in the city, I ask if anything is going in in chat & vent. In chat not a word, in vent I usaly get "nothing". I joined to play with a guild, not solo with a guild tag on. I do have to say Andruk was a lot better. Maybe I just log in at the wrong times. Plus, I have asked if anyone wants to do a group in chat a few time recently, nothing.

There really hasn't been much going on lately. Jet will be posting at Midnight tonight about the plans we are going to move forward with.

[Linked Image]
Valaria #50419 07/13/09 09:14 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

There really hasn't been much going on lately. Jet will be posting at Midnight tonight about the plans we are going to move forward with.

Hopefully we will go back to Andruck, easy to navigate & easy access to resource nodes. smile

Former KGB Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard