KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Kay #48888 06/17/09 07:20 PM
KGB Champion
KGB Champion
i like da linux

Ithkrul #48971 06/18/09 07:54 AM
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I ran a marketing, web & cdrom development team of ~18 graphic designers & programmers from 1996-2001 ... a couple of constructive comments:

Be careful about your font colors over backgrounds. Your footer font colors get lost against your background. The content is the single most important aspect of your design ... your design should enhance the presentation of the content, especially your phone number! ... which is lost against the background ... make that important content pop out, inviting the user's eye towards it. The "request a free quote" is a well done example.

Watch your leading ... your portfolio sidebar has inconsistant leading bewteen the headers (Company\Service\Description) ... if I caught it, others will too.

In my experience, highlighting how you work with clients, from a relationship standpoint vs. snazzy design, goes a long way in attracting work. People will either like or dislike your designs ... illustrating that you can take direction well, can quickly understand the objective, are easy to work with & produce results in a timely fashion will score huge points in closing a deal ... keep that in mind as you press forward with your site's content.

Best of luck ...

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard