KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Uth Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Ok, today is an good example of how well me and Drakiis have managed to scout off enemy PK'ers by the city past few weeks, random 1-2 guys still keep coming, but on lesser frequence.

Today we found out that the enemy is coming in with more people if they are coming AND fully geared (you naked zerging out of city wont do shit except friendly fire).

No matter what people say, from defending this city and its harvesters daily since acquiring this city and many hours a day, I can say that we totally and completely fucked up defense on three occasions today. On result of those, enemy got loot, killed people (harvesters and geared people trying to help) AND most of all got away mostly intact.

As a full pvp type, yeah I do spend alot of my time just sitting on my arse waiting for PK's to come by city just to keep OUR city safe, I am compelled to make this post. I know I am not only one, past week or so few others have taken up my example of rolling geared in the city limits and just outside it even harvesting and beeing ready at all times (and are just as frustrated as me when they reap the "rewards" of doing their best to defend harvesters. But as I referred earlier, it is not enough anymore. 2-5 geared guys will not repel parties of 6-10 guys fully geared.

I will be forming a KGB Crusaders unit, hopefully 10-20 guys who will be doing mining/herbing/logging daily around the city in a group and ready to respond on a moments notice, fully geared.

Pre-req's are always carry a mount, full combat gear on you AND Ventrilo at all times.

I ALSO notify the leaders to bitch slap people who are ingame to always get on the fucking Ventrilo if they want their stuff to stay intact. I don't care if your english is bad (so is mine), or you are too shy (get fucking over with it, even Leeboi who stutters now and then is on ventrilo most of time and Salohcin). If people are talking on channel when you spot enemies or you get attacked I honestly don't give a rats arse about what they are talking about, SHOUT out LOCATION, ENEMY #'s and heading/under attack. (Learn your fucking geography and compass too, most obvious landmarks by City also.)

Tonights rant is over and I will be posting this to Andruk Alliance and Recruit section of forums too later tonight.

Uth Magar over and out. (Get fucking real, you dont want humiliaiting deaths).

Last edited by Uth; 06/01/09 01:41 PM.
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
This message is Strongly Endorsed by the Church of Uth !
I agree whole heartedly.you can count on me, I want blood!
how do I sign up?

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Not bad for an angry Finn.

Pretty tame actually.

I usually go one step further. I log myself off somewhere hidden outside of town fully geared and ready to go. Then when the call goes up in Vent, I log in, vector in, and squish what I can when I can. I usually try to keep myself centrally located so I can respond quickly in most directions.

But Uth is right. The groups that are successful at rolling and raiding in Andruk are now usually more then 5 people, and geared to the teeth in scale or better.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Uth Offline OP
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Also on a note to pre-reqs, I don't want people who are confident in their combat skills (Drakiis no matter what you say or think you are good fighter :D) in the group. And yes, I am a harsh Master, I will get pissed off if you don't follow direct orders (improvising is allowed when you win, you know, army :P).

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm down for this.

- Kuvja

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
You can always count on me to be there Uth!! I R Great Bait! and if you like I will step it up a notch from my usual chain

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Champion
KGB Champion
Originally Posted By: Uth
Also on a note to pre-reqs, I don't want people who are confident in their combat skills in the group.

Lost in translation?

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am still working on gethering enough gold for a some go bags ... that said, the proposed unit is an excellent idea!

I am with you as soon as possible.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
honestly every crafter now a days should be fully geared with TWO mounts on them... shield, pots, regs you name it. That way if a call goes out to help your there and ready! Plus it makes it harder for a guy to kill you and you can out last them long enough for re-enforcements.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Right on Uth!

Count me in from now on. I haven't been too active the last few days, since I lost all my stuff at the Rubyiat siege (due to lag AND noobiism). On work days I'll be mostly online some hours after server up, and I'll gear up with what I've got (and hopefully get ;-) ), and parttake in the defence.

I still need some decent armour, but now I have a ton of fish dishes, top trade, since I like to pay for what I get. So if you need food and have money/armour gimme a shout ;-).

Kind regards
AllYourBase AreBelongToUs / Borne OfFire

------------
Dude: "My thief BS for 800 dmg! Omfg, omfg, lawl, noobzorz"
AYB (drunk): "Do people take damage from being bullshitted? WTF???"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard