KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,331 Trump card
1,346,997 Picture Thread
482,617 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I have finally reached 50 on parry, lesser magic, MM and swords are approaching 50 ... felt like I contributed to a recent oak lord group by tanking them effectively.

So, now I am feeling more confident in my skills to lead & participate in farm groups ... just have to figure out where the camps are in our area that make sense for a particular group size\skill ... some seem too be more suited for 2-3 people, others larger ... some are a puzzle to me, like those gazers to the east.

I am currently scouting around marking my map with annotations, cross referencing with known marks on the various maps out in the public .. hate to start a group and roam around aimlessly looking for camps.

Back in Shadowbane, we use to run farm groups with a split between guild & personal ... say, first hour all gold & resource drops to the guild .. after that equal distribution to the group .. or sometimes a specific goal for guild, say 5k gold or whatever ... once reached, the rest of the farm time went to the participants. This seemed to spark a good number of farm groups & it was a win\win situation for the guild & the individuals.

I like to do some raid groups on the mercs farming groups ... if we hear of one of them hitting our farmers\gathers ... let's assemble a group, sweep & hit them right back.

Some of us old timers (in my case, literally) will be stepping up as we get more confident & experienced with DF.

Last edited by Longshanks; 05/23/09 10:28 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Still getting to know the area is problem too. I solo alot but always willing to bring somebody or go along (think it was rep who showed me a fantastic dungeon spot).

It sucks getting ganked but I am not wearing plate/scale to PvE so usually they have the upper hand honestly, sometimes it turns out well though grin

But I understand where you are coming from, skilling is so slow you don't notice the improvment, like trolls I cut like butter can fight pretty much nonstop (and the spawn seems nonstop).

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard