The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 38 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,123 Trump card
1,512,807 Picture Thread
580,268 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211


I thought the high heels and short shorts were the best part of that.


Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 40
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 40
Originally Posted By: Hare
LOL good job Salohcin and Drakiis

everyone else Fails

you look at that picture and talk about pot? without giving credit to the cleavage?

fail fail fail



The cleavage was the first thing I noticed. Says something about me I guess.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
That's amazing.




[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176
That's an awesome GIF.


UO SP: AurelianoBuendia
UO Pac: Magus, Running Fool
DF: Arjuna
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

Wow, nice looking chick in the pic.


my thinking exactly



Unfortunately, her boobs aren't totally falling out of her shirt, but at least her bra is undone!

I'm fairly neutral on the pot thing, overall - especially for civilians. However, I'm certain it would still be illegal in the military, as it has proven to neutralize initiative and drive. Not to mention that many people I know who are psychologically dependent on Pot to have a "positive attitude" get VERY cranky when they haven't smoked it in a couple days. Of course, I get the same way when I haven't had sex in a couple days, but then again - I'm psychologically addicted to sex - but that's another story. It's all about the endorphins and other feel-goods, ya know.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 813
Former KGB Member
*
Former KGB Member
*
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 813
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Originally Posted By: Salohcin Dragon

Wow, nice looking chick in the pic.


my thinking exactly



Unfortunately, her boobs aren't totally falling out of her shirt, but at least her bra is undone!

I'm fairly neutral on the pot thing, overall - especially for civilians. However, I'm certain it would still be illegal in the military, as it has proven to neutralize initiative and drive. Not to mention that many people I know who are psychologically dependent on Pot to have a "positive attitude" get VERY cranky when they haven't smoked it in a couple days. Of course, I get the same way when I haven't had sex in a couple days, but then again - I'm psychologically addicted to sex - but that's another story. It's all about the endorphins and other feel-goods, ya know.


I think all the anti-pot people need to settle down. Where is any concrete proof pot is unhealthy for you? My mom & dad says if a state makes it legal they are moving there. Besides we don't need potheads in prison go after the people who kill & all that stuff, leave the potheads alone.



Former KGB Member
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1