The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
***
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,070
Likes: 6
Here is what I have come up with after a long discussion last week with a couple of my friends after a few pints down at the Dreadnaught.

1) "GUTS" is arriving home late after a night out with The guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, And having the guts to say, "are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?"

2) "BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next!"

*Edit:
3) "Gutsy Balls" is coming home after a 72 hour run on gambling, coke, and viagra with your wife's younger sister in Vegas while using your families credit cards and having the gutsy balls to say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas honey."

/discuss

Last edited by Tasorin; 05/14/09 08:38 PM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
can one have both guts and balls or are they exclusive terms idetifiable only by condition, circumstance, or situation?


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
He edited the post. Apparently they are not mutually exclusive.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
can one have both guts and balls or are they exclusive terms idetifiable only by condition, circumstance, or situation?


From my experience you can have both, but after my divorce I was left with only one.

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
Originally Posted By: Thunderhelm
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
can one have both guts and balls or are they exclusive terms idetifiable only by condition, circumstance, or situation?


From my experience you can have both, but after my divorce I was left with only one.


"Balless Guts" or "Gutless Balls"?


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1