KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 9 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,051,331 Trump card
1,346,997 Picture Thread
482,617 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#45351 05/14/09 12:27 AM
S
Swing Offline OP
Band 3
OP Offline
Band 3
S
Just a thought, though I only got there when we retreated (I saw Kay Rica go back instead of forwards and knew something was up) was it just a bad time to start a siege? Since Frenezy are French it must have started in their primetime.

Anyone got any details about the battle?

edit: Silly me, it was BloodFest's city, are they american or what?

Last edited by Swing; 05/14/09 02:24 AM.

come on board for the big win

Inside every Hyperion is a KGB waiting to get out, we are here to help the wesux to get out
Band 7
Band 7
Most of the defense was Euro. It was VG's siege, we found out about it the day before. We told them how many people to expect from KGB and that was it.

There were a couple of problems in the siege:

a) After we took the city, three or four guilds thought they could save their pixels if they stayed on the walls while KGB had a single group (along with about 5 allies) holding down the bank for over an hour while being rushed by the 60 defenders (this was Epic on our part). All alliance leaders ordered to take a secure the stone, yet certain guilds were too afraid to join the real fight. They stayed on the walls and MM'd instead. KGB so so many props in the CC leadership vent from alliance leaders, it was unreal.

b) VG brought one cannon. Fail.

Former KGB Member
Kay Offline
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
Poor planning lost the siege. Our guys did great. laugh

In Hoc Signo Vinces
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
a) After we took the city, three or four guilds thought they could save their pixels if they stayed on the walls while KGB had a single group (along with about 5 allies) holding down the bank for over an hour while being rushed by the 60 defenders (this was Epic on our part). All alliance leaders ordered to take a secure the stone, yet certain guilds were too afraid to join the real fight. They stayed on the walls and MM'd instead.

That's why all people I saw there where ennemies. When I heard "go to the stone, at the bank" I was like "good, area must be secure with ton of friends". So I was more than surprised to see so much red there. In fact the only "allies" there at some time were the Cairn alliance.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I'm with Arkh. HOLY SHIT! What did we just run into? Ok, we must have just gotten here fast, buckle down and hold till we get help. YIKES! No one is coming. Weeeeeeeee we're gonna have some fun tonight. That was my train of thought.

Props to Dunlop and Kay. I nearly died and the two of them saved my bacon. Anyone else hate when you're running along fine, watching people warp around in front of you, and you get hit with like 8 hits all at once?

The fight was epic. I had to replace 4 pieces of armor that broke during the fight. Wow! What a blast!

Last edited by Kaotic; 05/14/09 01:21 PM.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard