The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104
I sketched my avatar. it's actually part of a larger pic, but I'd gladly do something for the guild if it helped get a little status thrown my way..heheh.

Last edited by Vasdef; 04/20/09 02:07 PM.

"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
Nice! I will keep you in mind.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
post up some of your work


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104


Here's a lil' sampler.


"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Band 7
**
Band 7
**
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
That's Hott....


I'll allow you to make me a new sig since Heidi has been working on it for about 18 months now.....hehe


Former KGB Member
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
very cool


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 104
Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
That's Hott....


I'll allow you to make me a new sig since Heidi has been working on it for about 18 months now.....hehe


What did you have in mind? Anything in particular?


"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,876
Likes: 10
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,876
Likes: 10
Have you any deviant art gallery ?


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
Please forgive me if I am a bit crude, but the "Alien-Demon" guy is pretty cool looking.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
KGB Champion - Scrawl Grank
*****
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 211
Vasdef, look into Artists like Chet Zar or Geiger if you don't know about them already. The sketch in the top right of that picture kind of reminds me of a few pieces they've done.


Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1