KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,038,938 Trump card
1,343,148 Picture Thread
481,502 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#42902 04/20/09 04:01 PM
Leeboi Offline OP
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
OP Offline
KGB Knight
I fought with you in SB as a member of Shadowclan. I'm looking for a home in DFO. Can I get a contact name in KGB to get to know please.

Leeboi Luvin (Drawf)

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hey Leeboi,

What are your hours? PM me with your characters name and I will get you hooked up!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Leeboi Luvin - smile Just incase you don't get the PM Jet smile

I dunno Leeboi - that name could easily get confused with Leeroooyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Leeboi Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Got down to your city and got bound in last night.

I'm:
Adult player and mostly mature wink
Plays ~10 hours per week (casual)
Will not support griefing others
Team oriented and will follow directions in game from leaders
Think I'm pretty fun to play with.

I was around when CoS zerged the SB server and took out KGB and my guild, so I really don't want to be associated with a zerging force.

Met a few of you last night and you all were nice. I did see a lot of people in the city and was expecting more people to be out hunting. Am I missing something here?

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
There are nightly hunting groups. As for Zerging, it is unavoidable at this time in the game. Zerg fighting happens night. We have small and large groups going out almost all the time. If you just sit in Vent, you can see then forming.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 6
Band 6
Hey! Shadowclan, I remember them!

Nice to see old Shadowbaners getting back into the mix; however, Jet's right, the zerg is unavoidable these days, at least until the uberzerg falls and everyone can go their separate ways.

Former KGB Member
Leeboi Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
SC is trying to make a presence in DFO, but sadly it isn't going well. A game like DFO needs clear and fast communications with 'hardcore' players. SC is roleplaying based and not suited well for DFO. I deleted my SC orc in DFO, as is guild policy, and started the drawf, Leeboi Luvin, that you are getting to know now.

If this branch is like the SB branch we will all do great and have lots of laugh...hopefully not over how I got ganked by a noob. On that subject, Leeboi is a noob, so don't expect much. He is poorly equiped and was just rolled on Sunday.

If KGB wanted to hire SC for fights and such, I think I can set that up but it would have to be on their roleplaying terms. Just so there is no miscommunication if Leeboi is in KGB he is KGB and will not support any other guild.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
how many SC are playing, it could be worth the effort if SC has a considerable presence, however if they are few in number perhaps it would be more prudent to join a different guild. My question is if you are considering this last option by joining KGB is this a long term goal of yours or is this just for DF? How committed to joining KGB are you? We want people who stick and people we can count on, this is not to say you are not a committed person or any sort of attack on you, but guild jumping is a common occurance as I'm sure your well aware of, and DF seems to breed this sort of player. Far too often people join and then disappear, or only join for a specific game.

If you become KGB it should be a long term commitment imho, and I'm sure you've thought about this. I'm just curious since them SC boys are usually tight, and with shifting alligences, or half assed guild jumping we want people we can count on.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Leeboi, glad to see you found KGB. I hope you will find the guild to your liking, I know I have. I was in SC on SB, as well as other games.

KGB has a really good group of people and I think you will find a lot of SC’s ideals within the guild, though just not taken to the level SC takes them. You can see some of this is Drakiis’s comments and concerns.

Anyways, hope to see you in game and if you need anything shoot me a tell.

Player of Revco

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Just to be clear I don't want to dissuade anyone, and I'm not trying to jump down anyones throat. I value all sides to a discussion, and I value those who have applied and those who have worked hard to become a knight. Sometimes it's not as sexy as being all wicked cool, or pk gankers as members of some sleek death guild (of which is so cliche it makes me want to take a giant shit, you know how many guilds have the words Death or Undead in them that's playing DF right now?), but we do all that we do for the betterment of the guild.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard