The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41904 04/02/09 10:54 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176


UO SP: AurelianoBuendia
UO Pac: Magus, Running Fool
DF: Arjuna
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
video has been removed


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #42016 04/03/09 04:48 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 176


UO SP: AurelianoBuendia
UO Pac: Magus, Running Fool
DF: Arjuna
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
them's some big titties, makes me wish I was being beaten.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #42026 04/03/09 06:19 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 91
Band 2
***
Band 2
***
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 91
Haha Oh man awesome. I'm passing this around @ work.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1