The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41548 03/27/09 02:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
G
Band 4
*
Band 4
*
G
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 242
I went to log in and I recieved an update message. I updated then relaunched the game and I have to completely repatch the game? 191102 KB transfer rate 21 kb/s

See you guys tomorrow??

Did everyone else have to do this or am I missing something?/

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,089
Likes: 3
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,089
Likes: 3
I repatched but my transfer rate is in god speeds it didn't last long


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Band 7
**
Band 7
**
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
took me about 5 minutes Garrot.


Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1