The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
Food is always on.

I don't need the mana to stam, since I usually have half a bar when they're out. Problem is I have half a bar of health too, and they have 3/4 or more.

Heal self is horribly slow and heals less than I'm gonna lose than when the 2h'er realizes I switched to staff and starts beating on me. I feel like lesser pots would be about the same. Major pots are out of my price range atm.


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Band 7
**
Band 7
**
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,720
Quote:
I don't need the mana to stam, since I usually have half a bar when they're out. Problem is I have half a bar of health too, and they have 3/4 or more.


You NEED mana to stam...Done

You need to rank parry to solve the rest of your problems. Once it's over 50, the stam cost of it goes down.

You should take little to no dmg while parrying....I never heal myself...unless it's an incredibly long fight or I'm running


Former KGB Member
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
I have mana to stam, but at that point in the fight I don't need it because I still have plenty. My parry is like 30, I take very little damage when I time it correctly and my stam drain is low. The problem is that I take damage while doing this, if I mistime parry, or when I decide to swing and they do too. I could just stand there like a brick, I guess, but they would just wait for my stam to drain if I held my shield up all the time.

So a few hits get in, and I have half health, and I can't survive the few hits they would get in due to stam regen while I try to kill them.

Last edited by rhaikh; 03/12/09 02:19 PM.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,323
Likes: 2
Sounds like you need to get your vitality up a bit.

Base stats> all

ans as said above, higher parry skill will reduce your stam cost


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1