As you know, our numbers are not where we would like them. We have around 50 members scheduled to play, and maybe 30-50 members of allied guilds. I would like to see KGB active membership at around 100.

I am counting on each of you to do your part to bring in fresh blood, and here is the best way to do it.

- If you see someone of interest in game, invite them out to the City to group and vent with us. Grouping gives everyone a chance to get to know them. If they seem cool over a couple days, offer to sponsor them into KGB.
- Upon submitting an application, they are eligible to join KGB as a candidate and contribute to the guild bank.

BE CAREFUL
Many of our old enemies are watching us, and I would think that the chances of an infiltration attempt are 100%. Choose your friends wisely! Someone who is very eager to join, is someone to be wary of. Use your best judgement.

The fact of the matter here is this, in order to achieve the goals we have for Darkfall, and not to have to depend on allies, we are going to need many more GOOD quality members. I am counting on EACH OF YOU to do your part and sponsor at least ONE person in the near future.

Help make KGB the best it can be, and become a sponsor TODAY.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter