KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,606 Trump card
1,342,073 Picture Thread
480,091 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#39172 02/26/09 06:41 PM
V
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
OP Offline
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
V
Hello KGB,

I am Valor from LotD, we are running an "unofficial" but fully supported guild called "Coalition of Character Killers" [CoCK] in Darkfall. I think we have met.

While the sync issues have been repressing, I wanted to take this time to open up lines of communication in this game. We have worked with you in the past with good results and if we are to be esteemed enemies, then I will look forward to it but if you are interested in possibly looking to take Cairn and make that an impenetrable fortress for the residents, then maybe we can discuss a few options.

I am not necessarily looking to remove PK from the island, but to have at a minimum an agreement to defend against exterior attacks. There are many ways to take this and I would be interested to chat about this some more with whomever is heading up your efforts here.

Gl, Hf.

Valor- LotD's CoCK GM

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I have to admit this is a very funny post.

I mean seriously with this in your post "Coalition of Character Killers [CoCK] in Darkfall" you have to be joking.

Lord knows I have had my scrapes with KGB from UO Siege Perilous to Shadow Bane, but I can only imagine that this is a joke.

HeRog #39345 02/27/09 08:14 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Hello,

I think it will be interesting to see what happens with this server, but yes. Once the server is actually running, PM Derid or myself.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
bumped into Lord Valor early on in day one of farming... decent guy but I don't see how pking each other will help the island community as a whole. Just my opinion... look forward to more rematches with you!

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Thomas #39436 03/01/09 10:42 AM
V
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
OP Offline
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
V
It appears that we will be like Athens and Sparta, Rome and Carthage, DC and Moscow.

Good luck to KGB and I will look forward to fighting against you guys. Maybe down the road when Hyperion shows up we might resume some of these conversations.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Valor,

I thought we were at least neutral, but members of your alliance seemed to think otherwise. After being noto'ed more times that we were comfortable with, the situation broke down.

I would like to hear more about your Alliance's claims and mission if you want to take this to PM.

I think in the least we should try and undersand each other.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Although retired due to RL I can say with absolute certainty that Valor is a good pvp'er and a excellent spokesman for LotD, I found Valor to be a honorable player, especially when he gives his word. So if LotD is sincerely making offers then it's should be noted as a genuine benefit one may not want to pass up.

As a pvp mechanic myself, maybe not in the same league as others here but no less able, I quote from my own tactical book.

"Death is swiftest when alone and beset on all sides."

I give Valor my good house keeping seal of approval, albeit without fully knowing the in game situations.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
KGB And CoCk never really seem to go together all that well. There are just too many male egos..Maybe if KGB had more females...

LOTD are good guys, but I gotta laugh on the name you've chosen for Darkfall and only hope that someone will swiftly report it and get the abbreviation changed esp if in game it states CoCk as a guild title, while it is funny, I admit, its also shows a lack of maturity on some aspects lol.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Elph #39795 03/04/09 06:11 PM
V
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
OP Offline
CoCK - LotD Darkfall GM
V
We are tagged Coalition of Character Killers. CoCK will not show up anywhere in game and occasionally on the forums. It will also be changed as soon as Darkfall proves successful and moves into a US launch. We would then host up Lords of the Dead.

This tag is bullshit and that is why we picked something that could be laughed at. Our effort however is solid. I have some conversations to have but am putting off quite a bit of political discussions until I get in game.

I have respect for KGB which is why I came here initially. I am sure that whether friend or foe, this will be fun.

Last edited by Valor LotD; 03/04/09 06:12 PM.
KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
Since we are no longer on the same island, a defence pack between us seems mute at this point. I'm sure SUN and Blood are better targets for yah as you've already allied with them.

Good luck on Cairn and I'm sure we'll bump into each other again when Hyperian comes knocking.

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard