The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 448
Former KGB Member
***
Former KGB Member
***
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 448
Tasos:

Quote:

We’ll open up sales tomorrow Feb. 25 evening European time. We’re doing our best to make this a smoother experience but again the large volume we’ve been experiencing has been difficult to catch up with. We'd like to thank you for your patience so far.

The game servers will also open up sometime in the evening. We’ll keep you updated throughout the day tomorrow.




Tommorrow, when it's 8PM in Greece, it will be 1PM in New York. So, we should see the servers go live around midday our time.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
I'll be watching from Grecian time 4pm onwards..


[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
I was about to post the same thing. I would say it is very possible that it is up by 9 or 10am PST. I feel a cold coming on and oh look I am calling in sick tomorrow. Damn colds.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
***
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 784
haha Getting up at 6am, not feeling so great either


[Linked Image]
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,850
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Missing in Action - October 2021
*****
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,850
Will anyone be available to email me as soon as the servers go live?


[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 700
Likes: 1
I might work until 9am or so and then go home "sick"

I will be sure to contact you if no one else has.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1