KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 25 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Bandit, hydr
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,032,671 Trump card
1,341,933 Picture Thread
479,472 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
This horse is dead.

Crim, you know we will gank Zorak at least once (probably more) even if he managed to con his way into some sort of oblique alliance through an alliance with a guild conglomerate we may associate with. It's not a big deal. He, Kvent, and the rest would just be setting themselves up for a good griefing if they managed to associate with KGB on any level. I hope to run into Esher, Zorak, and Kalia more than anyone else. Of course anyone with the aforementioned tags are definitely satisfying prey. Either way, I don't talk to my kills, so unless it's repeated ganking, they wouldn't know it's personal. I would hope Jetstar moves all these guys onto the Pizza list someday.

Last edited by Tuskil; 01/05/09 04:06 PM.
Derid #35912 01/05/09 06:27 PM
Band 5
Band 5
Well, it definitely looks like we'll need to pwn some Winterblades to give them a taste of KGB2K! Who are these Winterblades anyhow? Main mouth on the forums is a Shadowbane CoS douche who spent more time on the boards than in game. Remember Angelmar... Crim and Tuskil?

Quote:

No "alliances" are in the works, in game stances are yet to be determined in all of the above. Circumstance can change everything.

But there are a lot bigger fish to fry TBH. No reason to seek fights with friendly guilds at server start, we will have our hands full as it is.

Bardaji #35913 01/05/09 06:36 PM
Band 5
Band 5
This obsession with a guy who has other people level his characters and focuses his energies on assisting HeRog in his RMT ventures is really not worth the energy....those who interacted with him are better off for knowing him, we now easily can I.D. online asshats!

Seriously...if anyone should have pent-up anger issues with them it should be me, right? I mean, I formed CQ...built it up and then abandoned it to Zorak when the CoS frenzy was at it's highest. BUT...I could care less about them as they essentially present no PvP challenge. NONE...not there.

CQ is a non-factor. Like someone said above me, without PRX they aren't even worth consideration. *EVERY* and I ddo mean *EVERY* skilled PKer/PvPer left CQ either when we did or when Swiftkill left. Please focus on real challenges....Like Derid said, there will be many but...

CQ ain't it!!

Bardaji #35914 01/06/09 07:57 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Quote:

....those who interacted with him are better off for knowing him, we now easily can I.D. online asshats!

The guild tag over my head argues with your assessment!

Bardaji #35915 01/06/09 10:25 AM
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
Agelmar and Talshar are definitely up there on my buddy list with Esher and Kaliaa

Bardaji #35916 01/06/09 05:46 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Well, it definitely looks like we'll need to pwn some Winterblades to give them a taste of KGB2K! Who are these Winterblades anyhow? Main mouth on the forums is a Shadowbane CoS douche who spent more time on the boards than in game. Remember Angelmar... Crim and Tuskil?

Yah, I remember Angelmar. Wasn't he some bohemian or something along those lines? What about him?

Winterblades...sounds like some Minions of Winter...the girl who flaked out on Jet and owed him a ton of money and wouldn't pay up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
T
Band 4
Band 4
T
Maybe we'll see an updated pizza list

Tuskil #35918 01/06/09 05:53 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Agelmar and Talshar are definitely up there on my buddy list with Esher and Kaliaa

My list, in the following order from Greatest to Least on my KOS:

1. Shaar (because of him, Rhal got kicked from COS early on, and then Shaar talked shit behind Rhal's back saying that "even if Rhal wanted to fight back he can't because he's a cripple in a wheelchair in RL")

2. Herog - douche from Iron Circle with Shaar, helped form Zorak's "super-secret" money making city near Valhaven.

3. Zorak

4. Kaliaa - actually I hope Heidi does the honors. They're like polar opposites.

5. Tantelus (because he's an usurping fuck)

6. Swiftkill - if he for some reason gets in the way when I'm killing any of the above 5.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Band 5
Band 5
Angelmar is in the Winterblades guild and has been board flaming Derid and KGB on the official DFO Clan Discussion forums....where ya'll been??? Only reason I haven't jumped in is 'cause I suck at forum wars..Not that Derid needs the help...he's pwning in his own right!

Quote:

Quote:

Yah, I remember Angelmar. Wasn't he some bohemian or something along those lines? What about him?

Winterblades...sounds like some Minions of Winter...the girl who flaked out on Jet and owed him a ton of money and wouldn't pay up.

Bardaji #35920 01/06/09 08:19 PM
Band 7
Band 7
Aye...Derid has taken a much more hands-on approach to the DFO boards as of late....

More power to him. He IS pwning.

Former KGB Member
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard