The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#34478 11/19/08 11:47 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 498
KGB Knight
*
KGB Knight
*
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 498
Heres a video i havent seen yet, i found earlier. it shows how first person shooter style the combat really is. This game is nothing like wow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xu4rBDeZTM&feature=related


Df Video


[CENTER][Linked Image from nodiatis.com][/CENTER]
Lorddarka #34479 11/19/08 12:08 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6

True that. I think the game looks good tbh.

Derid #34480 11/19/08 12:24 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
First person bow firing didn't work very good in AoC, I'll have to reserve my criticism until I see it in DF


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1