KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 42 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,784 Trump card
1,342,102 Picture Thread
480,137 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#33879 11/05/08 08:39 AM
E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
A lot of fun and exciting things have been happening in KGB Warhammer. Overall game population has seemed to reduce with the upcoming expansion in Wow, and their major patch, but KGB is still treading along. Our numbers are smaller but many have been working hard for the KGB cause.
The first bit of information that I wanted to share was to give a special thanks to Eviscerater. He was our G5 in Warhammer, but due to RL issue getting in the way he’s stepped down from his position and has resumed his previous rank.
I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for KGB from the very start of our presence in Warhammer. For this, I bestow upon Eviscerater the Prime Ministers Golden Cross award.This medal is being awarded to Eviscerater for all of the hard work he has put into helping us successfully launch KGB in Warhammer.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the Prime Minister. It is a way for him or her to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him/her and to the Guild.

In Warhammer, the maximum amount of levels that you can earn is 40, there are after that 40 more renowned rank levels, totaling 80 levels a character can reach. 40 is the maximum your character can reach for PVE, Quests, and other general killings. We’ve had 3 KGB Knights reach this milestone, but the first one to reach it was Chaulootz.

Chaulootz has been with KGB for a very long time; he was in beta with us and has been with KGB Warhammer from the start. I wanted to take the time to award him for his outstanding service to KGB and on his accomplishment of being the first KGB to achieve the rank 40. Due to his achievements, I am awarding Chaulootz with The Prime Ministers Golden Cross Award. Congratulations Chaulootz you’ve been a great asset to KGB.

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the Prime Minister. It is a way for him or her to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him/her and to the Guild.

Two other KGB Knights have achieved the rank of 40 as well, and I want to also personally congratulate them for their achievements. Daye quickly advanced through all of the levels and was our second person to reach 40. Garciavega quickly followed suit and achieved the rank of 40 as well.
I want to take the time to award these two people The KGB Distinguished Service Cross. Thank you for your commitment to KGB and congratulations on your achievements.

The Medal is a great honor to receive.
It is bestowed on an individual by the CIC in conjunction with the commanding General. Soldiers that are especially innovative and stand out in their units are candidates to receive this award

On another note, I’ve recently worked it so that KGB could enter the Milegate Alliance. This has been a great help for KGB in organizing situations and getting together to level with one another. The alliance is thriving and has been a positive impact for our KGB troops. The guilds that make up the Milegate Alliance are: Nature’s Fury, NFZ, Reunion, SOK, Shady Lane, KGB, Warcall, Zealots, Aspects of Destruction and Black Wind. As stated these are a great bunch of guys, and if you are playing with KGB on Azazel please feel free to make full use of the alliance and get to know them. We are nearing our second month in Warhammer as KGB and there have been trials and troubles, but I want to personally thank everyone who has stood by us and continue to help us here in Warhammer.

G
Band 4
Band 4
G
Congratulations to all of you..Job well done..

Very cool guys..

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Congrats!!!

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
I assume KGB is part of Destruction. I have a chars on another server but I will start one on Azazel.

I am in for Darkfall as well.

Hare

E
Elph Offline OP
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Hare you will need to fill out a returning Veteran application, I understand that you played with us in SB under Holrom, we don't have much records from that time, so you will need to fill out a returning Vet. We are on Destro side though

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard