The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
Leave the Monarch ammo on the shelf

It is the very same ammo that caused my issues
to begin with. I now have a few boxes here that
I'll probably shoot up just to get rid of it.

I'll probably stick with .223 as it's easy to find


Though, in related news, I was cleaning the rifle
AR-15 ( I also have a carbine ) and was just about done
with it when I started checking to make sure all parts
were tight and locked in. Gave the barrel a slight twist
and it moved :|

The only thing keeping me from totally unscrewing it from
the upper receiver was the gas line. !@#$ !@#$_!_@%!_@

Complete tear down of gun commenced. Pulled the gas line,
removed the barrel. Used the opportunity to clean parts
of the gun that you normally can't get to. Re-assembled
the thing but added a few dabs of Loc-Tite Blue to the
barrel threads. ( see it break free this time )

Have to go out and re-zero the !@#$ thing again . . . lol

Daye #29746 08/17/08 01:39 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 239
T
Band 4
***
Band 4
***
T
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 239
I shoot about once a year to remain familiar with the M-16 rifle, M-4 rifle and M-9 handgun.

I have a few clusters on my marksman ribbon for shooting with a 90%+ accuracy.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1