http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=58589
Quote:

I see the community has already discovered a couple of news items so I'll briefly comment on them:

As we've mentioned before we had been working on a self-publishing deal, and we've signed with AudioVisual Enterprises to work with us on the European distribution end of Darkfall's publishing. We will make an official announcement on this when it's time for it. Being a public company they are obligated to make a report of their dealings to the stock market and that's the announcement you read about. We're very happy to be working with them especially since we participate in the management of the project.

About an article that appeared on a Greek game site on a short presentation I made at a Greek game developer conference, it's obvious that it contains many inaccuracies and mistakes due to limited knowledge on our game and company. I'm misquoted and misrepresented in the article and I sent them a correction request a few days ago but I see they haven't fixed it yet.

What I said about Neocron specifically is that before Darkfall, the principles of Aventurine had looked at that game as a possible MMO title to be involved with.

The vapor is condensing.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]