It's been a long time since I have seen the Oracle and KGB in general buzzing like this. I think we have everything falling in to place perfectly. I wanted to take the time to thank our KGB AOC Faction Officers for stepping up and handling things so well:
High Chancellor Vipir
Chancellor Jonus
and Vice Chancellor Hydr

I am working with the Vice Chancellor, CKGB (Crafting and City Building) Candidate and will be announcing them soon.

I wanted to remind all KGB Members that they need to READ and SIGN the KGB AOC Code of Conduct, available in the KGB Members Only AOC Section. You cannot be guilding in game without reading and signing. No Exceptions.

I am excited and feel that we are better prepared than ever to make a real showing in AOC with our Alliance. If you are still considering playing AOC with us, I would just say, I would not miss this experience for anything. I think it is going to prove to be a true renaissance in our Guild history .

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter