The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#26459 05/08/08 03:59 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
the fun thing about gallbladder surgery is that you can't die from it, but if you could it wouldn't be painful.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #26460 05/08/08 05:04 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
Really? Do divulge...


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #26461 05/08/08 05:12 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
what's to tell, what at first seemed like really bad heart burn ended up with me writhing in pain and in the emergency room, a day later surgery, and a day after that I'm back to smoking cigars and drinking vodka.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #26462 05/09/08 05:53 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,576
Likes: 13
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
**
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,576
Likes: 13
You can die from any surgery requiring general anesthesia. There was a story not long back about a high school cheerleader who died following a boob job.


To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Drakiis #26463 05/09/08 06:12 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 903
Former Member
***
Former Member
***
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 903
Shit...

I thought this thread was about the band.

Valentein #26464 05/13/08 01:26 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 941
lol

Here's another post-immortality story.

I recently took up Aikido. While practicing some of the
tumbling movements, I blew out a disc in my neck. C6/C7
vertebra.

Disc pressed and intermixed with the spinal cord fibers
and I can now redefine the word ' extreme pain '. Neck
left shoulder and left arm all affected.

Cervical Laminectomy fixed it. ( Shaved off some of the
vertebra and removed the herniated disc material ) A week
later and I'm still sitting at home recovering from that.
:|

Moral of the story is:

Technique becomes a lot more important in your mid 30's
You don't bounce back from injuries quite as quickly as
you did when you were 18 !

Daye #26465 05/13/08 03:58 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
QFT

I agree whole heartedly, now at the tender age of 36 I find challenges in almost anything physical


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1